Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 517
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 218
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 202
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 196
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 192
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 192
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 161
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 153
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 131
- Athonet launches BubbleCloud LTE with full integration into AWS IoT Core
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Stäubli Showcases Thermal Management Solutions at Supercomputing 2018
- New 200 g range added to popular 7298 triaxial accelerometer
- The Global Portable Solar Charger Market to Reach USD 47,913.3 Million by 2023
- STW Sees Record Growth in Sales of Off Highway Sensors
- HCC Embedded SafeFTL With Deterministic Execution Control Enables the Use of NAND Flash in Time
- Gateway Cable Company Stays Connected with Website Refresh
- Hindpower getting in the mix with new Street Light ideas
- R3eWaste Partners with Sonora Quest Laboratories
- Longstanding Problem of Contact Resistance in Aerospace Pressure Switches Now Addressed by Hydra-Electric
- Top Power bank manufacturers in India
See Light Racer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wshu6VVhhfU) and Sew + Glow (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNVjonCfSw) in action
Tech Will Save Us, a London-based startup, is on a mission to power up playtime. Simple to use and play with, Tech Will Save Us kits combine practical crafts with hands-on creative technology to teach kids valuable skills they need to shape tomorrow.
Every adventure starts somewhere. Sewing circuits. Playing with Power. Crafting and coding. Sew + Glow and Light Racer are fun and accessible projects that demystify wireless power and conductive thread. Kids will discover that tech is not magic and understand how to harness everyday technology from resistors to capacitors to LED lights.
More on eTradeWire News
- World's Best Virtual Training System Available
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Say Hello to Halloween 2018 and Few Unknown Facts!
- Epitope Mapping Services Are Now Available at Creative Peptides
- Hindus worldwide appalled at vandalizing of Hindu temple in Sydney suburb
- LemonShark Poké Migrates to Visalia with New Store
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
The Light Racer (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/shop/light-racer-kit/) kit allows kids to build their own wheel lights that flash as you ride. Using a simple, easy-to-follow online manual, kids and adults simply follow the steps to create their very own electromagnetic light.
The lightning bolts shine the closer they get to the hub, as it beams wireless electricity through the air. Simply strap them to the bike's wheels and take it for a spin. It's an exciting and interactive way to teach kids the potential of electromagnetic wireless power, something they don't get to experience every day.
Sew + Glow (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/shop/sew-and-glow/) is a unique and electrifying way for kids to design and build their very own light-up badges. The kit includes a huge variety of templates for kids to cut out and sew together with an exciting twist: electro thread.
Kids (and crafty grown-ups) use the templates and colorful felt provided to design their badges. As they build their new inventions, kids will get to grips with traditional crafting skills such as sewing and cutting and begin to explore the wonders of conductive electro thread.
More on eTradeWire News
- CertLibrary Offers Discounted Access to Past Exam Questions
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- LemonShark Poké Continues Expansion in Golden State
- 24/7 Commercial Garage Door Repair Florida
- Fondos Latinos (fondoslatinos.com) Signs Agreement with Western Unión Business Solutions
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
The fun continues on Club Make (https://make.techwillsaveus.com/) where kids and grown-ups easily follow step-by-step instructions to bring their kits to life and discover new projects. Light Racer and Sew + Glow are the ideal projects to foster independent play or they can bring the whole family together in a shared activity.
"We believe that kids deserve creative toys, which will provide them with the skills that will help prepare them for the future," says co-founder, Bethany Koby. "As a parent myself, I feel it's important that toys be educational and help children through key developmental stages, ensuring they're not just passive consumers of tech."
Light Racer and Sew + Glow retail for $24.99 and will be available online at techwillsaveus.com (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/) and in major retailers including Best Buy and Amazon in the US and John Lewis and Harrods in the UK.
About Tech Will Save Us: Founded in 2012 by Bethany Koby and Daniel Hirschmann, Tech Will Save Us is on a mission to inspire kids to create, solve and invent the future with tech. Their range of digital and physical STEM toys combine education with play to make every kid feel like a hero.
Tech Will Save Us products are sold in over 87 countries and are available viawww.techwillsaveus.com and select major retailers across the world including Best Buy, John Lewis and Amazon.
- Rainbow Village Asks Public to Help Homeless Families Feel at "Home for the Holidays"
- Jazzy Queen of Sass Aubrey Logan Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- Tcb Records® Has Announced The Re-signing Of "Indy Uchiha"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mary Donovan as Rehabilitation Aide
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Sonu Nigam teams with Grammy winner Jason Goldstein for English Single Release
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Introducing The Mattify Mask Bar: Customizable Face Masks for Oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
- Leadership University brings health care leadership series to Southwest Florida in 2018-19
- This Green Burger Will Give You Nightmares
- Pharad Expands Peel and Stick Appliqué Antenna Offering for L-, S-, and C-band Operation
- DigitalMint Launches Bitcoin Tellers Across Iowa
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Love & Pride Relaunches The Erase Hate Pendant To Benefit The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Jeffery Combs, Releases New Podcast: Releasing Anxiety: Living In Flow
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Shell Point presents 13th annual Artists and Artisans Holiday Bazaar Nov. 2-3