Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- New DC Energy Analyzer Charges Up on Kickstarter
- Joseph Federico, Director of Operations at NJMET Commends Leticia Casiano for 12 Years of Service
- Buy Solar Everything: The Power Of The Sun, Just A Click Away
- Advanced Component Testing's Latest ISO 17025 Accreditation Covers Extended AS6171 Methods
- OSENSA Announces Industry's Lowest-Cost Fiber Optic Temperature Sensor for OEM Applications
- Sequoia delivers NASA-funded prototype LISST instrument for research vessels
- Joseph Federico, VP and Director of Operations at NJMET, Inc. Honors Chetna Mistry for over 15 Years
- Visit Rizoess To Fulfill All Your Factory Equipment Requirements
See Light Racer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wshu6VVhhfU) and Sew + Glow (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNVjonCfSw) in action
Tech Will Save Us, a London-based startup, is on a mission to power up playtime. Simple to use and play with, Tech Will Save Us kits combine practical crafts with hands-on creative technology to teach kids valuable skills they need to shape tomorrow.
Every adventure starts somewhere. Sewing circuits. Playing with Power. Crafting and coding. Sew + Glow and Light Racer are fun and accessible projects that demystify wireless power and conductive thread. Kids will discover that tech is not magic and understand how to harness everyday technology from resistors to capacitors to LED lights.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
The Light Racer (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/shop/light-racer-kit/) kit allows kids to build their own wheel lights that flash as you ride. Using a simple, easy-to-follow online manual, kids and adults simply follow the steps to create their very own electromagnetic light.
The lightning bolts shine the closer they get to the hub, as it beams wireless electricity through the air. Simply strap them to the bike's wheels and take it for a spin. It's an exciting and interactive way to teach kids the potential of electromagnetic wireless power, something they don't get to experience every day.
Sew + Glow (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/shop/sew-and-glow/) is a unique and electrifying way for kids to design and build their very own light-up badges. The kit includes a huge variety of templates for kids to cut out and sew together with an exciting twist: electro thread.
Kids (and crafty grown-ups) use the templates and colorful felt provided to design their badges. As they build their new inventions, kids will get to grips with traditional crafting skills such as sewing and cutting and begin to explore the wonders of conductive electro thread.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
The fun continues on Club Make (https://make.techwillsaveus.com/) where kids and grown-ups easily follow step-by-step instructions to bring their kits to life and discover new projects. Light Racer and Sew + Glow are the ideal projects to foster independent play or they can bring the whole family together in a shared activity.
"We believe that kids deserve creative toys, which will provide them with the skills that will help prepare them for the future," says co-founder, Bethany Koby. "As a parent myself, I feel it's important that toys be educational and help children through key developmental stages, ensuring they're not just passive consumers of tech."
Light Racer and Sew + Glow retail for $24.99 and will be available online at techwillsaveus.com (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/) and in major retailers including Best Buy and Amazon in the US and John Lewis and Harrods in the UK.
About Tech Will Save Us: Founded in 2012 by Bethany Koby and Daniel Hirschmann, Tech Will Save Us is on a mission to inspire kids to create, solve and invent the future with tech. Their range of digital and physical STEM toys combine education with play to make every kid feel like a hero.
Tech Will Save Us products are sold in over 87 countries and are available viawww.techwillsaveus.com and select major retailers across the world including Best Buy, John Lewis and Amazon.
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Vino Products: Turning Wine Tasting Into A Perfect Moment
- Sam Silverstein - Global Guru and Tim Sanders - Inc Magazine Top 100
- Homebuyers Reveal Why They are Buying at The Brownstones at New Visions