Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Virginia-Based Digital Forensic Company Eyes Growth & Expanded Services
- New damped triaxial accelerometer for automotive crash applications
- New Electronics Adhesives that Cure with UV, Visible Light or Moisture
- ELATEC Introduces the TCP3 Authentication / Release Station
- Upright gaming machine is a perfect fit for premium metal cabinet
- Saelig Introduces Java-on-a-Chip For Fast Controller Development
- Joseph Federico, Director of NJMET Inc, Honors Chanchal Patel for 30 Years of Service
- New devices available at Phidgets Inc
- BEST Inc Launches Custom SRT Nozzle Service
- Reinventing Entry-level Home Audio Bomaker Launches an Affordable Wireless Sound bar Odine I
See Light Racer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wshu6VVhhfU) and Sew + Glow (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNVjonCfSw) in action
Tech Will Save Us, a London-based startup, is on a mission to power up playtime. Simple to use and play with, Tech Will Save Us kits combine practical crafts with hands-on creative technology to teach kids valuable skills they need to shape tomorrow.
Every adventure starts somewhere. Sewing circuits. Playing with Power. Crafting and coding. Sew + Glow and Light Racer are fun and accessible projects that demystify wireless power and conductive thread. Kids will discover that tech is not magic and understand how to harness everyday technology from resistors to capacitors to LED lights.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
The Light Racer (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/shop/light-racer-kit/) kit allows kids to build their own wheel lights that flash as you ride. Using a simple, easy-to-follow online manual, kids and adults simply follow the steps to create their very own electromagnetic light.
The lightning bolts shine the closer they get to the hub, as it beams wireless electricity through the air. Simply strap them to the bike's wheels and take it for a spin. It's an exciting and interactive way to teach kids the potential of electromagnetic wireless power, something they don't get to experience every day.
Sew + Glow (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/shop/sew-and-glow/) is a unique and electrifying way for kids to design and build their very own light-up badges. The kit includes a huge variety of templates for kids to cut out and sew together with an exciting twist: electro thread.
Kids (and crafty grown-ups) use the templates and colorful felt provided to design their badges. As they build their new inventions, kids will get to grips with traditional crafting skills such as sewing and cutting and begin to explore the wonders of conductive electro thread.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
The fun continues on Club Make (https://make.techwillsaveus.com/) where kids and grown-ups easily follow step-by-step instructions to bring their kits to life and discover new projects. Light Racer and Sew + Glow are the ideal projects to foster independent play or they can bring the whole family together in a shared activity.
"We believe that kids deserve creative toys, which will provide them with the skills that will help prepare them for the future," says co-founder, Bethany Koby. "As a parent myself, I feel it's important that toys be educational and help children through key developmental stages, ensuring they're not just passive consumers of tech."
Light Racer and Sew + Glow retail for $24.99 and will be available online at techwillsaveus.com (https://www.techwillsaveus.com/) and in major retailers including Best Buy and Amazon in the US and John Lewis and Harrods in the UK.
About Tech Will Save Us: Founded in 2012 by Bethany Koby and Daniel Hirschmann, Tech Will Save Us is on a mission to inspire kids to create, solve and invent the future with tech. Their range of digital and physical STEM toys combine education with play to make every kid feel like a hero.
Tech Will Save Us products are sold in over 87 countries and are available viawww.techwillsaveus.com and select major retailers across the world including Best Buy, John Lewis and Amazon.
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship