Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
Similar on eTradeWire
- LionHeart Security Services Fighting COVID19
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- StealthMail Helps Businesses Secure Email Communication During Remote Work Caused by COVID‑19
- SafeCity Launches on Bull Street Local Security Company Offers Free CCTV to Savannah Businesses
- MAKWA GLOBAL and G4S Risk Management Ltd Announce Strategic Partnership
- USCG Sector Charleston and Maritime Partners Recognized with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA National Service Award for M/V GOLDEN RAY Crew Rescue
- 3 Home Automation System Options to Simplify Your Life
- ACE announces first glass retrofit technology in the world
- Panel Built Range Towers Offer a Quick, Convenient and Prefabricated Tower Solution
- National Security & Protective Services, Inc. – Over 15 Years of Professionalism & Safety
By partnering with Edgeworth, Tech Electronics is now positioned to provide its customer base of over 18,000 with a truly transformative security solution. With a 93% deterrent rate through proactive monitoring and voice down and a 100% apprehension rate for suspects that do not respond to agent warnings, Edgeworth's Remote Guarding solutions have helped prevent more than 3,650 crimes to-date.
"We promise our customers the most advanced technology solutions available," said Alex Wasson, Director of Security for Tech Electronics. "To ensure we deliver on that promise, we thoroughly vet our partners and only choose to work with those leading in their industry, which is why we selected Edgeworth Security as our remote guarding solution."
More on eTradeWire News
- WBE Firm Progressive Primary Care Solutions Accessing COVID RapidTest10 to help FLATTEN THE CURVE
- Chinese wholesale marketplace now offers discounted disposable masks to U.S. customers
- Sanitization and Disinfection Services
- What is Eva Air Manage Booking
- Man Van London to Paris France express urgent and last minute services
Backed by years of military, law enforcement, and security experience, Edgeworth Security's remote guarding solutions leverage the latest state of the art surveillance technology including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and military-grade analytics to enhance client safety and significantly reduce the risk of criminal activity. Edgeworth's integrated approach dramatically improves security effectiveness, reducing human error and false alarms, while helping clients save considerably on their security solutions.
"Edgeworth is proud to be partnering with Tech Electronics to enhance the safety, security and economic well-being of their customers through our advanced security technology and remote guarding solutions," said Ken Young, CEO of Edgeworth. "We look forward to working together to provide superior security to St. Louis and the surrounding communities, and ultimately protecting both property and people in a transformative way.
# # #
ABOUT TECH ELECTRONICS
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Tech Electronics is a technology services organization that specializes in life safety and communication systems in the education, healthcare, construction, government, commercial-industrial, SMB and worship industries. From fire alarm installation and testing to security cameras and video surveillance, our tailor-made solutions and services deliver connection and protection, helping our customers work smarter, feel safer and collaborate more effectively.
More on eTradeWire News
- Yahoo Mail Account Security Page
- Transcription Company offers help to NHS
- Beckatt Solutions Provides 3D Printed Medical Parts and PPE to Hospitals Facing Critical Shortages
- COVID-19 Quarantined with Dr. B
- Councilmember Koretz's Director of Public Safety, Gregory Martayan Pairs With Flatten The Curb
For more information, please visit www.techelectronics.com.
ABOUT EDGEWORTH SECURITY
Edgeworth Security is full-service security consulting firm, specializing in secure system integration, remote guarding, cyber intelligence and executive protection services tailored to meet the unique security needs of each client. Backed by years of military, law enforcement, and security experience, Edgeworth harnesses the latest technology including artificial intelligence, machine leaning, military grade analytics, and cyber intelligence techniques to transform the way clients' assets and properties are protected.
To learn more, visit www.edgeworthsecurity.com.
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Launch of Virtual Franchise Expo in response to COVID19
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Local Gyms Host Online Fitness Challenge to Support Local Businesses
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Leading Real Estate Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 in Free 3/31 Webinar