Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- Last Chance To Enter To Win This Show & Tow Trio!
- BYD to Showcase its Next Generation Electric Truck at IANA Expo
- Broadway Motor Group partners with AutoJini to launch new website
- SiliconExpert Now Offers ECAD Model Footprints and Symbols through Teaming with Ultra Librarian
- The Disruptive Implications Of Intelligent Connected Vehicles
- autopom! Dodge Warranty Alternatives Giving Drivers Automotive Peace of Mind
- Protective Coating for UV, Moisture, Acid Rain, Salt Spray and Extreme Weather Cycling
Dennis Racine's M3 class win was the best Team Mini Mania showing in the Feature Race which saw four classes of Classic Minis compete. Second in M3 was Dennis' father, Don Racine of Grass Valley and third was Rod Davis, Wildomar, CA.
Team Mini Mania guest driver Randy Unsbee of Gresham, OR took third in the M2 class after starting last due to a DNF in a prior race when the shift linkage broke. The team accomplished an engine change in under two hours. Unsbee earned the Hard Charger award for passing nine cars and finishing eighth overall and third in the M2 class for the final team podium.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
Winning the M2 class was Gregg Wold of Osseo, MN who was also third overall, followed in second by Scott Crawford of Bend, OR who was seventh overall.
Team Mini Mania's Julie Racine in the M1 class and her husband John Burmann from Livermore, CA in the M2 group did not start the feature race. However, in earlier weekend race events they both scored sixth place finishes in their respective class. There were two preliminary Mini races in preparation for the feature event.
Geoff Tupholme of Pritchard, BC was first overall and first in the M4 class, followed in second by Steve Phillips of Clovis, CA and fourth overall, and Trevor Sandham in third and 17th overall from Vancouver, BC.
The M1 class was won by James Stiehr of Evergreen, CO in fifth overall, followed in second by Bruce Houlden from Saskatoon, SK and sixth overall, and Mike Kimball of Sacramento, Ca. in third and ninth overall.
The 60th Anniversary Mini Race was held as a feature event as part of the Columbia River Classic vintage races, sanctioned by SOVREN. Also on tap for the weekend was the 43rd annual All British Field Meet which featured over 700 British cars of all makes and models.
- Don't Tread On Me Patriotic US Navy Wooden Sword Unsheathed
- Joey Molland Of Badfinger -- In The Studio Recording New Album
- Rudis Gladius Roman Custom Engraved Wooden Sword Unsheathed
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' NFL Primetime! BOOM Chili' & T.J. Chili'! ESPN+! facebook.com/227sYouTubeChiliNFLSpicyNBAMix #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Cancer Survivor and Recording Artist Releases New R&B Single, "Take Me I'm Yours"
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- The Well Store Expands The Stainless Steel Pegs Range
- New Launch of Portable Jewelry Display Tables & Counters
- Sell Outs - The Game About Saying Anything To Get A Sale!
- Debut Author Stephanie Grey's Historical Suspense Novel THE IMMORTAL PRUDENCE BLACKWOOD Is A Unique and Fresh Twist on the Serial Killer Manhunter
- How to Care for Your HVAC System When You Have Pets
- IBC 2019: Tempow CEO Vincent Nallatamby Describes How Building a Better Set- Top Box with Bluetooth Creates New Opportunities for NSPs
- IBC 2019: Technicolor's Brian Jentz Describes How Open Source Codecs and Wi-Fi 6 Transform In-Home Wi-Fi Video Performance
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!