Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 336
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 185
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 180
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
Similar on eTradeWire
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
- Employees have chance to win new car based on perfect attendance
- Brandon Honda honors top 22 employees for 2019
- AskPatty.com Launches New Consulting Program Aimed at Hiring Women in the Auto Industry
- Used 2016 Honda Accord for Sale!
- Body and Custom Shop Rebrands as Mancuso Collision | Custom
- Car Insurance Tips 2020 – How Telematics Will Help Drivers Save Money On Their Car Insurance
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- Car Enthusiast, Damen Knight, Delivers Supercharged Reviews For The Industry's Most Exotic Cars!
- Go Rentals and CAA Partner to Offer the Best Car Rental Experience in the Aviation Business
Dennis Racine's M3 class win was the best Team Mini Mania showing in the Feature Race which saw four classes of Classic Minis compete. Second in M3 was Dennis' father, Don Racine of Grass Valley and third was Rod Davis, Wildomar, CA.
Team Mini Mania guest driver Randy Unsbee of Gresham, OR took third in the M2 class after starting last due to a DNF in a prior race when the shift linkage broke. The team accomplished an engine change in under two hours. Unsbee earned the Hard Charger award for passing nine cars and finishing eighth overall and third in the M2 class for the final team podium.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maui DJ Services Named Winner in 2020 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards®
- OUTNOW! "Yo Momma" by S.P.O.T. feat. Bones
- NEWMUSIC! From the Basement by H.N.S - Halabi, Neaality & S.P.O.T
- Daniel Forbes has Published Yetti Boys
- Flame Broiler Celebrates 25th Anniversary By Bottling Fan-favorite Magic Sauce
Winning the M2 class was Gregg Wold of Osseo, MN who was also third overall, followed in second by Scott Crawford of Bend, OR who was seventh overall.
Team Mini Mania's Julie Racine in the M1 class and her husband John Burmann from Livermore, CA in the M2 group did not start the feature race. However, in earlier weekend race events they both scored sixth place finishes in their respective class. There were two preliminary Mini races in preparation for the feature event.
Geoff Tupholme of Pritchard, BC was first overall and first in the M4 class, followed in second by Steve Phillips of Clovis, CA and fourth overall, and Trevor Sandham in third and 17th overall from Vancouver, BC.
The M1 class was won by James Stiehr of Evergreen, CO in fifth overall, followed in second by Bruce Houlden from Saskatoon, SK and sixth overall, and Mike Kimball of Sacramento, Ca. in third and ninth overall.
The 60th Anniversary Mini Race was held as a feature event as part of the Columbia River Classic vintage races, sanctioned by SOVREN. Also on tap for the weekend was the 43rd annual All British Field Meet which featured over 700 British cars of all makes and models.
- A Story 115 Years In The Making
- The Artists of the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts are Creating Green Artwork
- Exploding on the construction logistics industry, MoveIT is Here!
- The Tennessee Werewolves at Whisky A Go Go, February 22
- Live Smart Brings Customized Housing To Medical Professionals of Central Connecticut
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Transition from Working for Others to Franchise Ownership with Totally Nutz®
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour
- What is made of a Weighted Blanket - Weighted Blankets Canada
- R-ECO Launches Creative packaging solution
- United® Real Estate Recognizes Opportunity to Support Nation's Service Men & Women
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- Abigail Noel, Noted Psychic & Activist, Launches National Project to Assist with Solving High Profile Cold Criminal Cases
- Eloros Brings Outdoor Adventure to Las Vegas this February 2020
- Heir to the Underworld: The New Gods of Olympus, Book 1 by JB Dennis is now available!
- MAAT Loops and Fills with MtG Plugin
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- New Year, New You Event at Salt + Sweat
- HD Physical Therapy Now Offers Dry Needling Therapy in Wakefield & Burlington