Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Opens First Franchise In Canada
- Midmarket CIOs and Senior IT Executives Honor Qnext Corp
- Axiomtek Launches Advanced PICMG 1.3 Full-Size SBC with High Graphical Performance – The SHB150
- ICE Consortium Chooses Higher Digital's (SEA)RESULTS® Assessment Tool
- Multi-Unit Cell Phone Repair for Sale Chicagoland
- Higher Digital Releases Enhanced Planning Module for (SEA)RESULTS
- Axiomtek Releases Machine Vision System with Real-time Vision I/O and PoE LANs - The IPS960-511-PoE
- SAGE IT Joins the Google Apigee Partner Program
- Digital Defense, Inc.'s Larry Hurtado Named a QuantumShift 2019 Top Entrepreneur in America
The event was held at their new headquarters location (24 Superior Drive, Suite 303, Natick, MA) and was sponsored jointly by the MetroWest and Corridor Nine Chambers of Commerce.
TCG announced their intention to relocate from their previous address in Natick on July 31st of this year. They completed the move to the new 4,200-square ft. space on September 1st.
After introductory remarks, co-founders Frank McDonough and John Stone were presented with official citations from the Massachusetts House of Representatives and State Senate. The citations were presented by Representative David Linsky and Susan Nicholl, District Liaison for Senate President Karen E. Spilka.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
"This ceremony marks our 22nd year in Natick, our 26th year as a corporation, and my 32nd year of working with Frank," said co-founder John Stone in his formal remarks.
He concluded by saying, "We appreciate the time you have taken to come out and see our new office. And remember, if technology is impeding you or your team, then you should hire TCG Network Services!"
Individuals requesting more information may contact Jonathan Browning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-824-6389.
About TCG Network Services: Established in 1987, TCG Network Services is the most trusted technology and managed services provider in the Northeast. Their mission is to expertly address the ever-changing IT needs of small, mid-sized and nonprofit businesses. For more information visit www.tcgns.com or call 866-TCG-NETW.
TCG Network Services
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- The Powerful & Highly Anticipated Treasures In My Heart Anthology Set for Release on June 1st, 2019
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- A1A Print USA is offering even more business services across the USA, CANADA and the W.I
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Elena Ledoux Wins Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women of Distinction Awards
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition