Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Phuket Celebrates Early Christmas at Royal Phuket Marina
- Michael Sanders Announced as Keynote Speaker at 'Count Me In' Inspirational Event
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Introduces Readers to Death Doulas
- Exclusive Butterfly Garden Holiday Gift Set
- Final Battle of the Decade: The King versus the Prince!
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- New Book is A Modern Guide to Help New Dads Prepare for Fatherhood
- Technology will reshape the learning experience
- 6th Annual Christmas Trolley Gifting Event for Local Foster Youth
- Family New York Dream Day for Terminally-Ill Jersey City Resident
TCBY was founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1981 where it became the country's favorite frozen yogurt shop and introduced a unique, low-fat, full-flavor frozen yogurt concept to customers. Today, with more than 300 locations system-wide, TCBY is still the only dual soft serve and hand scooped frozen yogurt franchise. The brand has built a legacy of great tasting, healthy frozen yogurts, while continuing to evolve to satisfy its ever-growing fan base with new flavors and toppings.
"For 38 years we've had the pleasure of sharing delicious and healthy frozen yogurt with our fans, and for us it's just the beginning," said Josh Kirschbaum, Chief Executive Officer of Famous Brands International. "We hope to be part of family stories and traditions for generations to come. After all, TCBY has been a second home for our frozen treat fans for nearly four decades."
More on eTradeWire News
- Acuity listed in two Gartner reports 2019
- Letter of support to HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle from African Women Lawyers Association
- Empowerment Coach & Radio Host Shonneia M. Adams Teaches Others How To Make Their Ideas A Reality
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
TCBY offers an extensive product line with most yogurt flavors available in low fat, nonfat or no sugar added. The brand's frozen yogurt classification "Super FroYo" denotes our most nutritious flavors. These flavors are low fat and boast three or more grams of fiber, four or more grams of protein, seven types of live and active cultures and are a good source of calcium and vitamin D. TCBY also offers a fun spin on frozen yogurt with offerings like banana splits, Chillers, milkshakes, parfaits and Shivers, giving fans a variety of options.
For more information regarding TCBY, including store locations, please visit www.tcby.com. Like TCBY on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/TCBY or follow on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/TCBY and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/TCBY.
*Promotional item must be of equal or lesser value. Valid for in-store purchase only. Excludes quarts, pints, cakes, pies, catering and delivery orders.
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- HIDDEN by Pat Herbert is published
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian