Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- Exciting new products! Leather and Cork Name Badges
- The Darcy Hotel Unveils New Courtyard Pavilion Event Space Venue
- New Turnkey Custom Menu Design Packages Now Available from The Menu Design Group
- Fairfield By Marriott® Hotel Reopening In Lawton, Ok After Renovation
- Have a Stress-Free Baby Shower at The Kensington
- Former Chiquita Brands and Procter & Gamble Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- How Zebra ZC printers work great with IDpack in the Cloud
- Frankenmuth's Labor Day 'Bridge Walk' returns
The Gold Award designation goes only to the top 10% of hotels within the brand, representing a tremendous accomplishment. As one of the top tier properties operating under the Ascend flag, the Taylor Hospitality operations team at The Bolling WIlson Hotel have demonstrated an exceptional focus on guest satisfaction and dedication to superior service. Award criteria are evaluated by Choice Hotels through its official property ranking reports.
"As a leading hotel franchisor, we count on our owners to make sure each guest that stays at each and every one of our hotels feels welcome, wanted and respected," said Tim Tobin, vice president, franchisee onboarding and learning, Choice Hotels. "Award-winning hotels like those managed by Taylor Hospitality have demonstrated their commitment to delivering on this brand promise and more, and we are proud to honor their accomplishments at The Bolling Wilson as an example for others to follow."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
"This is the second year in a row the Taylor Hospitality team at the Bolling Wilson Hotel has won the Gold Award, and we couldn't be more proud," added Sean Taylor, founder and CEO of Taylor Hospitality. "Our associates stepped up to the plate once again and delivered a great experience for guests while radically changing the operations. We thrived in a pandemic, breaking records for satisfaction and revenue at the hotel. Our team continues to demonstrate the highest levels of resilience, reinforcing their commitment to our company values and service promise."
The Bolling Wilson Hotel participates in the award-winning Choice Privileges loyalty rewards program, rated a top loyalty rewards program by both USA Today's 10Best Readers' Choice Awards and by U.S. News & World Report for three consecutive years. Membership is free and offers fast rewards, instant perks, and exclusive member rates when booking directly at choicehotels.com.
For more information about Taylor Hospitality and their hotel operations services, visit taylorhospitality.com For more information about The Bolling Wilson Hotel, visit bollingwilsonhotel.com.
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021