Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 115
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chef Alan Wilkinson and #Sobewff
- Stoked Oats Releases New Pancake Line
- Gocha's Restaurant Group Partners with Westlake High School to Offer Students Exclusive Jobs
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- Local Family-Owned Pizza Shop Celebrates One Year
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Celebrates 16 Years in Business
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- the Ultimate Guilt-Free Indulgence: Introducing the "Krispy Keto Treat"
- National Strawberry Cream Pie Day - A Berry Good Excuse to Indulge!
Lancaster, Pennsylvania-based Taylor Chip was founded by Sara and Dougie Taylor who created a cookie empire built on their love language of baking. The two were destined to create a unique, delicious and humongous 6 oz cookie meant to be shared and now, they are sharing it with the entire nation to enjoy.
"We actually didn't set out to create a business, we just fell in love, and this is where fate led us," Dougie Taylor states. "We are in our fourth year of business and word-of-mouth from our fans and community continues to help us thrive. The Cookie Club is the result of hundreds of corporate and individual clients who have been asking for a way to receive a consistent delivery of our famous cookies."
More on eTradeWire News
- Rotary Club of Jasper Announces ADA Compliant Website
- Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hires Family Law Attorney Jared Snedden
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- AMG and Rockefellas Studios Donates Valuable Billboard Space to Afrikicks' Fundraiser Gala
The Cookie Club (https://www.taylorchip.com/) subscription allows consumers to give themselves or a loved one a steady supply of hand-crafted, freshly baked cookies made with the country's finest ingredients and a whole lotta love throughout a monthly basis. The consumer can select a dozen cookies starting at $60 USD per month for three months. This pricing saves each subscriber approximately $25 costs to ensure the best deal possible for returning Taylor Chip Cookies' customers.
"Who doesn't enjoy a box of freshly baked delicious cookies? Whether it's a gift for yourself or someone else, Taylor Chip cookies are the new delightly perfect and unexpected gift, which is why we decided to launch the new subscription for Valentine's Day," Sara Taylor says.
In addition to savings, The Cookie Club members also receive a variety of exclusive and seasonal flavors that can be bundled together based on custom preferences.
"At Taylor Chip, we bundled our most popular flavors for our customers to choose from and in fact our most popular bundle is called "Everyone's Favorite'." Dougie Taylor explains.
Upon selection of subscription length, The Cookie Club members will be required to provide the address of shipment and cookie selection. From there, The Cookie Club allows you to schedule the recurring date you would like your cookies to arrive, which can then be updated in settings at any time. Subscription duration ranges from month-to-month, 3-month, 6-month or 12-month and can be paused at any time.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
- "Art of Music 2" fundraiser returns in support of Michigan Philharmonic's 78th season
- HFES Hosts its Signature Event, the 67th International Annual Meeting Featuring Exclusive Research
- Colliers finalizes sale of 43,200 square foot industrial building on ±9.889 acres in Conroe, Texas
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
Join The Cookie Club by visiting TaylorChip.com and be the first to taste the most impressive variety of cookies made with high-quality, yet simple ingredients on a subscription basis.
About Taylor Chip Cookies
Based in Lancaster County, PA (Philadelphia-adjacent) the company started from a love story between a couple who took their baking date night to the next level. As their love for each other grew, so did their baking skills that ultimately created the perfect, high-quality cookie. They got married in May of 2017 and one year later, Sara and Dougie Taylor created Taylor Chip. The company has organically grown one "Cookie Friend" at a time from local farmers market stands to three uber-popular brick and mortar locations in Pennsylvania. Through its in-store locations and online offerings, Taylor Chip Cookie has sold more than 2.25 million cookies in its first four years. The company plans to add more east coast locations and expand its empire into ice cream by the end of 2023. For more information on Taylor Chip Cookies, please visit https://www.TaylorChip.com and socials at https://www.instagram.com/taylorchip/.
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans
- Building College Students Celebrated at Annual BIG Awards
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories
- Parlor Doughnuts Expands National Franchise to Wentzville, MO
- Millennium Expands Its Global Footprint By Opening A London Office To Represent Its European Headquarters
- Emisha Innovations Named as a 2023 Comcast Rise Grant Recipient
- Alabama High School Girls Basketball Media Day coming to Birmingham
- Fort Myers Brewing to host Witches & Warlocks Halloween Bash on Oct. 28
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review