Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 536
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 245
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 205
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 194
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 165
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 157
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 126
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Tech Advisors Cloud (Powered by Coaxis) Receives NY CPA Society Endorsement as Preferred Vendor
- Corporate Services Singapore Shares Top Reasons For Outsourcing Accounting Services
- MSPC Names Cathy Davis, CPA as Principal
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA, Clarifies Confusion Around Business-Related Expenses
- T.J. Hoeferlin, CPA, MBA, Promoted to Principal, Assurance Services at Purk & Associates
- Get Your Copy of Forecast Your Future
- SOFTRAX takes revenue recognition to the next level with integration of powerful workflow engine
- OpenPro's ERP Solution New Version 9.0
- IRS Tax Relief - An Offer in Compromise
- Pioneers in Debt and Credit Management Services
Fairhope, AL, February 13, 2018: Tax Attorney John Willis, CEO and founder of IRSALLSTAR.com, recently published a blog on his website entitled "Beware Of Cryptocurrency IRA Scams Advertising IRS Approval," attempts to steer taxpayers clear of being duped into losing hard earned money.
Willis points out, "Tax season always ushers in a new crop of scams." He continues adding, "This year a cryptocurrency IRA scam is making headlines. These virtual currencies are the new 'sexy' for investors with their values appearing to climb to the stratosphere. The scammers are finding ways to lure less than savvy investors to put their real money in cryptocurrencies, the latest being an IRS approved IRA scam."
In fact, just a few days ago the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) published a customer advisory warning investors to "be wary of all virtual currency retirement accounts claiming to be IRS-approved or IRA approved."
More on eTradeWire News
- Vick Brown - One Stop Shop For Everything Needed To Be Successful In Your Online Business
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
It stands to reason as Willis states, "Because taxpayers typically focus on retirement savings at tax time to increase deductions or maximize savings, the criminals play to this with false claims." According to Willis, "Some are making virtual currencies seem less risky in retirement savings. However, the advisory also added that, "the crypto market had been particularly volatile of late, and investors will not be protected from these wild price fluctuations simply because the cryptocurrencies are held in an IRA. It outlined a variety of risks associated with digital currencies, such as the unregulated nature of the market, the risk of hacks, and the difficulty of retrieving lost or stolen digital assets."
According to Willis, "The basic message is this: No matter how desperately you are longing to cash in on the cryptocurrency craze, don't fall for the scam that a particular method is IRS or IRA approved. Keep you money. You earned it. Don't play into the crafty hand of criminals."
The entire blog can be read at: http://www.irsallstar.com/blog/beware-of-cryptocurrency-ira-scams-advertising-irs-approval.php
More on eTradeWire News
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
ABOUT JOHN WILLIS
Mr. Willis believes strongly in supporting and representing the "underdog" and has devoted his entire professional life to protecting and defending those who need it most. As an attorney, Mr. Willis takes his role as "counselor" seriously. His knowledge, creativity and persistence are valuable assets that provide substantial benefits to his clients. He has represented individuals and businesses across the Gulf Coast for over 18 years and he brings together an abundance of skills and experience that can be of assistance to almost anyone.
ABOUT THE IRSALLSTAR TEAM
The IRSALLSTAR team has developed a winning formula to ensure that each client's individual needs are specifically met. Upon becoming a client of Mr. Willis' law firm, that client's immediate needs are assessed and long-term goals are defined. Experienced professionals on the IRSALLSTAR team then assist each client in developing and implementing a custom-tailored game plan to provide both short-term and long-term relief from his or her serious tax problems. All firm clients are continually coached toward successful tax resolution and final victory over their challenges with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
To learn more about Mr. Willis and his law firm please visit http://www.IRSALLSTAR.com or call toll-free 877-254-4254.
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch
- United Premier Soccer League Names Dave Simmons National Referee Assignor and Director of Officials
- Combatives Academy a unique martial arts journey
- Prevention Efforts Compliment Substance Abuse Treatment
- New Edition of Katherine Philips's translation of Corneille's The Death of Pompey
- Ken La Salle Presents Max Dedge in The Time of The Uniborg
- Drug Abuse Treatment in Easton Helped by Police
- Ray Harvey Announces Release of Gap-Toothed Girl
- Crypto Buying Crypto? SOLAREUM Acquires Kashhcoin
- Hidy Ochiai Karate celebrates Grand Opening in Ashburn Virginia
- Santa Barbara County's oldest continually operating private school visits GranVida Senior Living
- Taking the Archery World by Storm
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Mikel J. Wilson Announces Release of Death Opens a Window
- "Shades of Evening" the work of Cam DeCaussin Slated for Royse Contemporary this November
- TCWEP Networking Group Opens Up Membership to Business-to-Businesses
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Erica Soller as Billing Assistant
- MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian honored during Cal State LA's Alumni Awards Gala
- Gulf Coast Village opens new 'Faith and Fitness Trail' to promote healthy living, spirituality