Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 561
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 214
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 111
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 108
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Chan & Naylor welcomes new partner Chan & Naylor Accountants Hawthorn
- Chan & Naylor Melbourne hosts the first Joint Venture Partner Conference for 2018
- RSM Names Jeff Johannesen Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer
- The advantages of unfranked dividends
- TargetCW's New Vice President to Lure Businesses To Jump Into Company's Pool Party
- DataQlick's Amazon to Accounting App Takes Complexity out of Amazon Settlement Reports
- Accountants Raise Money For Air Ambulance Charity
- Entigrity Remote Staffing as PLATINUM SPONSOR "TSCPA - Non Profit Organizations Conference
- Best Accountant In Surrey Available At Sandhu & Company CPA
- BOC Australia Signs New Deal with Link4 Opening Up eInvoicing to all of their Customers
Fairhope, AL, February 13, 2018: Tax Attorney John Willis, CEO and founder of IRSALLSTAR.com, recently published a blog on his website entitled "Beware Of Cryptocurrency IRA Scams Advertising IRS Approval," attempts to steer taxpayers clear of being duped into losing hard earned money.
Willis points out, "Tax season always ushers in a new crop of scams." He continues adding, "This year a cryptocurrency IRA scam is making headlines. These virtual currencies are the new 'sexy' for investors with their values appearing to climb to the stratosphere. The scammers are finding ways to lure less than savvy investors to put their real money in cryptocurrencies, the latest being an IRS approved IRA scam."
In fact, just a few days ago the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) published a customer advisory warning investors to "be wary of all virtual currency retirement accounts claiming to be IRS-approved or IRA approved."
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces IdeaSport's The Institute FC as Florida Expansion Team
- Doctors call for death education in schools
- Connected to India's interview with Dr Vijay Chauthaiwale before PM Modi visit to Singapore
- Unimus 1.7.0 and Network Automation
- Substance Abuse Program in Tacoma Targets Prisoners
- Atlas Group Hires Inspio to Increase Marketing Efforts
- Businesses NOT ALLOWED on Do Not Call Lists & Costing Them Millions
It stands to reason as Willis states, "Because taxpayers typically focus on retirement savings at tax time to increase deductions or maximize savings, the criminals play to this with false claims." According to Willis, "Some are making virtual currencies seem less risky in retirement savings. However, the advisory also added that, "the crypto market had been particularly volatile of late, and investors will not be protected from these wild price fluctuations simply because the cryptocurrencies are held in an IRA. It outlined a variety of risks associated with digital currencies, such as the unregulated nature of the market, the risk of hacks, and the difficulty of retrieving lost or stolen digital assets."
According to Willis, "The basic message is this: No matter how desperately you are longing to cash in on the cryptocurrency craze, don't fall for the scam that a particular method is IRS or IRA approved. Keep you money. You earned it. Don't play into the crafty hand of criminals."
The entire blog can be read at: http://www.irsallstar.com/blog/beware-of-cryptocurrency-ira-scams-advertising-irs-approval.php
More on eTradeWire News
- Paintings attributed to Frankenthaler, Sargent, Zao Wou-Ki highlight Woodshed's June 7th art auction
- 2018 Denver Parade of Homes Announces First Group of Sponsors
- Interactive Health Technologies Welcomes DailyFitLog.com Subscribers
- West Island Residents To Confront Employees Of Dog-torture Lab
- 25th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeking Local Talent For Community Stage
- Ozery Bakery To Showcase New Product Innovations At International Dairy Deli Bakery Show
- Brown Family Health Center 23rd Annual Prayer Breakfast featuring Susan L. Taylor
ABOUT JOHN WILLIS
Mr. Willis believes strongly in supporting and representing the "underdog" and has devoted his entire professional life to protecting and defending those who need it most. As an attorney, Mr. Willis takes his role as "counselor" seriously. His knowledge, creativity and persistence are valuable assets that provide substantial benefits to his clients. He has represented individuals and businesses across the Gulf Coast for over 18 years and he brings together an abundance of skills and experience that can be of assistance to almost anyone.
ABOUT THE IRSALLSTAR TEAM
The IRSALLSTAR team has developed a winning formula to ensure that each client's individual needs are specifically met. Upon becoming a client of Mr. Willis' law firm, that client's immediate needs are assessed and long-term goals are defined. Experienced professionals on the IRSALLSTAR team then assist each client in developing and implementing a custom-tailored game plan to provide both short-term and long-term relief from his or her serious tax problems. All firm clients are continually coached toward successful tax resolution and final victory over their challenges with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
To learn more about Mr. Willis and his law firm please visit http://www.IRSALLSTAR.com or call toll-free 877-254-4254.
- Brandon S. Mitchell Named New Assistant Director At Durham County Department of Social Services
- Gold Law Firm, LLC., Vaccine Injury Attorneys, file Vaccine Injury Claim for Flu Shot Damage
- The Dave School Partners with True Gamerz, Inc
- Dark Helix Speculative Fiction Free Ezine Launch
- Dr. Cornel West Teams Up with NPR's Domenico Montanaro to Discuss Justice in 2018
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks Elder Care & Asset Protection
- Sports Tours Int'l Lends Helping Hand to Marathoners In Dublin, Venice, Athens & Shanghai this Fall
- Totally Nutz® Franchisee Achieves Success in Texas
- Social Media Leader launches Online Digital Academy with LinkedIn Coaching Offer
- Lapels Dry Cleaning to open at 20222 Champion Forest Drive, Spring, Texas
- Digital Marketers India Announced offer One Time SEO Services
- City Beat News Announces Spectrum Award Winners for 2018
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover!
- Lee Ernst of RE/MAX Action in Lisle, IL Awarded the 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- DeepBrain Chain Announced The Commencement of its AIM Stations Pre-Sale
- The Gary Douglas Band Releases New Single "River Road" A Slice of Americana, Available 5/25
- Drama Kids Of Sarasota And Manatee Counties Owner Recognized By Parents Of "Lifetime" Student
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jason M. Vanslette Receives AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Cacaofiji beans wins Silver at Academy of Chocolate Awards
- Second Annual Carlisle Hurst Nationals Host the Men who Literally Made Hurst