Popular on eTradeWire News
- Lanzando Qounter - La Nueva Red Social 470
- Scientists Created A Unique PapiStop Formula For Papillomas Treatment 357
- Dream Foundation to Fulfill Super Bowl Dream of Lifelong Philadelphia Eagles Fan 265
- Black Caucus Members Protest Trump at SOTU with Solidarity African Scarves 191
- Garage Door Repair Phoenix Loyal Doors 132
- Matthew Varchetto Joins First Secure Bank & Trust as Marketing Director 125
- Encylex Establishes a New Era for Cryptocurrency Investing 122
- Carlton One Engagement names Dave Peer to company board 118
- Auto Market Direct Bringing digital transformation to the used car supply chain 114
- Smart Health 2018 - First Edition of Healthcare Conference to Take Place on 26-27 April in Las Vegas 102
Similar on eTradeWire News
- RSM's Sara Lord appointed to AICPA Auditing Standards Board
- 2018 Is The Year For Property Investors Despite Economic And Real Estate Confusion
- Enhanced Customer Experience in Batch Manufacturing Software from Vicinity
- Slow and riskier global, Australian house prices increase in 2018
- AP Automation Improves Efficiencies of Corporate Business Offices
- TaxVid Announces Availability of Video "The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: What You Need to Do Now"
- IRS Appoints Local Florida Treasure Coast Enrolled Agent As New Advisory Council Member
- Get superior Life Insurance services from Thana Insurance Inc
- CRGroup Announces Reseller Agreement to Deliver Rapidstart Budgeting Software to North American SMBs
Fairhope, AL, February 13, 2018: Tax Attorney John Willis, CEO and founder of IRSALLSTAR.com, recently published a blog on his website entitled "Beware Of Cryptocurrency IRA Scams Advertising IRS Approval," attempts to steer taxpayers clear of being duped into losing hard earned money.
Willis points out, "Tax season always ushers in a new crop of scams." He continues adding, "This year a cryptocurrency IRA scam is making headlines. These virtual currencies are the new 'sexy' for investors with their values appearing to climb to the stratosphere. The scammers are finding ways to lure less than savvy investors to put their real money in cryptocurrencies, the latest being an IRS approved IRA scam."
In fact, just a few days ago the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) published a customer advisory warning investors to "be wary of all virtual currency retirement accounts claiming to be IRS-approved or IRA approved."
More on eTradeWire News
- Be Part of the Bee Cause Public Art Project
- Elezioni Politiche 2018 Gigi Casciello Flat Tax Al 25%
- Looney Rally released for PC and MAC
- How to Keep Your Rental Property Looking Great Winston Rowe & Associates
- Author Henry A. Burns Promotes His Science Fiction Novel – Redemption Song
- Demetria Smith Back as Write-In Candidate For Texas Governor in November 6, 2018 General Election
- New Family Fun Ideas With Bowling Leagues, Birthday Party Ideas At Lucky 10 Lanes In Independence IA
It stands to reason as Willis states, "Because taxpayers typically focus on retirement savings at tax time to increase deductions or maximize savings, the criminals play to this with false claims." According to Willis, "Some are making virtual currencies seem less risky in retirement savings. However, the advisory also added that, "the crypto market had been particularly volatile of late, and investors will not be protected from these wild price fluctuations simply because the cryptocurrencies are held in an IRA. It outlined a variety of risks associated with digital currencies, such as the unregulated nature of the market, the risk of hacks, and the difficulty of retrieving lost or stolen digital assets."
According to Willis, "The basic message is this: No matter how desperately you are longing to cash in on the cryptocurrency craze, don't fall for the scam that a particular method is IRS or IRA approved. Keep you money. You earned it. Don't play into the crafty hand of criminals."
The entire blog can be read at: http://www.irsallstar.com/blog/beware-of-cryptocurrency-ira-scams-advertising-irs-approval.php
More on eTradeWire News
- Sisters Host Soup Supper Fundraiser March 8
- Heather Mitchell Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- All about the Los Angeles Judgment Collection Specialists
- Danos Associates - Get a head start on your new venture by using professionals for legal compliance
- Let us help you plan a perfect getaway holiday to the heart of Kenya
- Choosing the Right Restorative Yoga Teacher Course in India
- aer Blowdry Bar to Offer Valentine and Half Term Treats at Their Store in London
ABOUT JOHN WILLIS
Mr. Willis believes strongly in supporting and representing the "underdog" and has devoted his entire professional life to protecting and defending those who need it most. As an attorney, Mr. Willis takes his role as "counselor" seriously. His knowledge, creativity and persistence are valuable assets that provide substantial benefits to his clients. He has represented individuals and businesses across the Gulf Coast for over 18 years and he brings together an abundance of skills and experience that can be of assistance to almost anyone.
ABOUT THE IRSALLSTAR TEAM
The IRSALLSTAR team has developed a winning formula to ensure that each client's individual needs are specifically met. Upon becoming a client of Mr. Willis' law firm, that client's immediate needs are assessed and long-term goals are defined. Experienced professionals on the IRSALLSTAR team then assist each client in developing and implementing a custom-tailored game plan to provide both short-term and long-term relief from his or her serious tax problems. All firm clients are continually coached toward successful tax resolution and final victory over their challenges with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
To learn more about Mr. Willis and his law firm please visit http://www.IRSALLSTAR.com or call toll-free 877-254-4254.
- Ways to Improve the Online Presence of Your Jewelry Store
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp at JCC
- Singer/Songwriter Ann Paul Releases Second Album "Stay"
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Barilleros FC as New Midwest Conference Expansion Team
- Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block To Feature Scottsdale Artist Cyndy Carstens in March
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (K359-100)
- 90 Minutes of Solutions on NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND in LA
- Oxnard teen, skilled boxer honored as BGCOP's Youth of the Year
- Dates Announced for 2018 Oxnard Salsa Festival
- Friends of the Monterey Symphony Host Their Annual Kentucky Derby Fundraiser, Derby Day, on May 5th
- Mental Health and The Criminal Justice System
- Idaho Materials And Construction Wins National Award For Quality In Asphalt Paving
- Girl Power 2 Cure, Inc. Announces Kevin Pierce as new Director of Development
- Savannah Film Alliance to Take Part in Film Day at the Capitol
- Dimetix USA announces distribution agreement with Kirby Risk
- Unity On The Bay Brings Healing And Love To Miami With Deepak Chopra And Marianne Williamson
- EIA Partners with the Alzheimer's Association
- Stacey Hetherington Files for Martin County Commission
- LumenData is a Proud Gold Sponsor of Reltio's Modern Data Management Summit in San Francisco, #DataDriven18
- PURIS to prove what's possible with USA organic peas through clean label pasta at Expo West