Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 212
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 188
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 170
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 162
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 146
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 145
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 142
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 141
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 133
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- KRS CPAs Named Among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for the Second Year in a Row
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Westward Expansion
- This is a test This is a test This is a test
- Johnson Global Accountancy Grows with the Addition of Geoffrey Dingle, CPA
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Writes About Growing Problems Plaguing The IRS
- Osome achieves Xero platinum partner status
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- AMTdirect Joins the Ellucian Partner Community
- Mark Zinman invited to join Philadelphia Business Journal Leadership Trust
Fairhope, AL, August 2, 2019: Tax Attorney John Willis, CEO and founder of IRSALLSTAR.com, recently published a blog on his website entitled "What Not To Do When You Receive An IRS Lien Notice." Mr. Willis insists recipients of tax lien notices take them seriously.
As Willis states, "The IRS sends out lien notices to taxpayers who do not pay their federal taxes." He adds, "You know who you are." He continues, "However, if you have not yet received a lien notice from the IRS, and you don't pay your taxes, you can expect one to arrive sooner or later."
According to Willis, "The most important thing to do is to respond to the IRS lien notice in a timely fashion." He elaborates, "You can do this on your own, but if you are behind and owe the IRS a substantial amount, you'll be better off working with a tax resolution attorney."
More on eTradeWire News
- Plymouth City Centre Dental Practice – using the latest technology to create great smiles
- TownSteel Inc. Presents All-New Advanced Security Electronic Locks at ISC West 2020 This March
- VIDE Unveils New Packaging and Partners with Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
- Change of Ownership of Knighthouse Media Group
- The Greeting Card Association Picks Detroit
Willis goes on to write about a fake lien notice. He states, "There's a scam in the works in the U.S. that is fooling some people which involves a letter threatening an IRS lien or levy.
The entire blog can be read at: http://www.irsallstar.com/articles/what-to-do-when-you-receive-a-real-or-fake-irs-lien-notice.php
ABOUT JOHN WILLIS
Mr. Willis believes in supporting and representing the "underdog" and has devoted his entire professional life to protecting and defending those who need it most. He has represented individuals and businesses across the Gulf Coast for over 20 years. As an attorney, Mr. Willis takes his role as "counselor" seriously. His knowledge, creativity and persistence are valuable assets that provide substantial benefits to his clients.
ABOUT THE IRSALLSTAR TEAM
More on eTradeWire News
- What are a few methods to fix the TurboTax not working issue
- Property managers – create value and generate income by automating tedious tasks
- New Book "California Dreaming - Life After Fossil Fuel" is FREE this Sunday, February 23rd, on Amazon Kindle!
- Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center Announces Two Promotions
- Exciting New Book "DANCE WITH A TWO HEADED SNAKE" is FREE this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon!
The IRSALLSTAR team has developed a winning formula to ensure that each client's individual needs are specifically met. Upon becoming a client of Mr. Willis' law firm, that client's immediate needs are assessed, and long-term goals are defined. Experienced professionals on the IRSALLSTAR team then assist each client in developing and implementing a custom-tailored game plan to provide both short-term and long-term relief from his or her serious tax problems. All firm clients are continually coached toward successful tax resolution and final victory over their challenges with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
To learn more about Mr. Willis and his law firm please visit http://www.IRSALLSTAR.com or call toll-free 877-254-4254.
- Singer/Songwriter Demi Davis Showcases Latest EP 'Holograms" at The Love Experience, March 12th
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- St. Charles Community College named best 'Return on Investment' in Missouri among two-year colleges
- American Design and Build and American Sentry Solar Opens Marketing Center to Accommodate Rapid Grow
- High School Student Researcher Elucidates the Anti-Cancer Activity of EGCG in Green Tea
- 2019 | Year-End Houston Healthcare Market Report
- Local Delray Artist Paints Bryan Brothers Live At The Delray Beach Open By Vitacost.com
- Great Ideas for the Bonus Room in Your Custom Home
- Zarza33 Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- PatientCare Acquires MedFleet Ambulance, Expanding its Presence in Western and Central Florida
- Refreshing Lemon-Powered Beverage Lemon Perfect Expands Retail Distribution at Whole Foods Market
- The Toyota Way takes center stage at upcoming Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association event
- Ground Broken At LINDAL's $25m Facility In Brazil
- Advanced Analytics for Acumatica by DataSelf Announces Self-Service BI Solution
- ESI Alaska Is Leading Arctic Manufacturing Innovation From Fairbanks
- D.R. Horton, Express Homes for sale in Brightwater
- Now open: Minnesota Health Action Group Annual Employer Benefits Survey
- Grace Church in Fishers Celebrates the Launch of New Fishers Preschool
- Revolutionizing Gaming: Fight to Fame Signs Deal with E-Keia
- Woodall Creative Group Taps Jim Balke as Creative Director