Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- HoloBuilder releases JobWalk Planner for 360° construction documentation planning to improve office-to-field communication
- McCarthy Building Companies Promotes BJ Peterson to Project Director
- BTU Analysis Family of Products Annoouncement
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- What are your plants telling you?
- The National Demolition Association Shows Commitment to Safety During Safe + Sound Week
- Aspire Institute Presents Beating the Boom Bust Cycle at the 2019 PNW NARI Remodeler's Conference
- Aspire Institute Presents Beating the Boom Bust Cycle at Greater Dallas NARI Member Meeting
- Staker Parson Supports Weber State University and Future Construction Professionals
- Klassen Remodeling & Design Wins Customer Service Award for Second Consecutive Year
Target Roofing is installing 400 square feet of aluminum panels expertly selected to match the existing roofline's color, an important step in working with a historic building. The structure was built in 1920 and was home to the community's first newspaper, the Panama City Pilot, and later accommodated the St. Andrew's Bay News and Lynn Haven Free Press.
Today, the brick building at 1134 Beck Ave. houses historic photos, newspapers and documents, and some of the more than 70 historical artifacts on display include the newspaper's original printing presses and office furnishings.
The Publishing Museum, which doubles as the St. Andrews Visitor Center, is located just a block from St. Andrews Bay. The museum sustained significant wind damage during Hurricane Michael. Target Roofing has completed post-hurricane reroofing projects on historic structures and commercial buildings across Bay County, repairing and replacing shingle, tile, metal and flat roofs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
Justin Simonetti is Target Roofing's project manager for the Publishing Museum project and Adam Beiter is job superintendent.
About Target Roofing & Sheet Metal
Target Roofing & Sheet Metal is an experienced, locally owned commercial roofing company dedicated to proactive roof maintenance and repair services, as well as exceptional reroofing and new construction roofing services. Target Roofing is skilled at installing shingle, tile, metal and flat roofs on a variety of commercial structures, including high-rises, mid-rises, hotels, schools, churches, shopping plazas and government buildings. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a commitment to reliability and responsiveness, Target Roofing serves commercial clients along Florida's Gulf Coast. For more information, call 850-290-3326 or visit TargetRoofers.com (http://www.TargetRoofers.com).
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Essential Med Aesthetics Announces Arrival of Cutera Trusculpt iD in San Antonio, Texas
- Pamela "P." Moses Announces Candidacy For Mayor On Beale Street At W.c. Handy Park
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- VCPWA's Improvements to Traffic Safety on Santa Paula Street to Minimize Potential Collisions
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards