Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Report: Airline management should pay full price for tickets
- Wallwork Group at Paris Air Show for First Time
- Lockheed Martin Selects NH Research Test Solution for eCASS Program
- The DAES Group Announces Strategic Cooperation with ATG
- The All New PBM-2500 Portable Beveling Machine Has Arrived
- Siemens Achieves Important Milestone to Support AeroMACS Development
- BASF and AAR join together to help improve cabin air quality and provide healthier conditions
- Silicon Designs Adds New G-Ranges, End-User Features to Low-Cost MEMS Inertial Accelerometer Family
- Legends of SciFi, Art and Film Converge in Santa Fe, NM for an Award-Winning "Brush with the Future"
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $40.7M US Army contract modification
Talon is the world's first and only Universal Launch and Recovery (ULaR) platform for Unmanned Systems (UxS), in all environments and all operations, both military and commercial. This research will focus specifically on precision navigation with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)/drones, while the host vehicle is on the move.
With the identification and addition of viable precision navigation solutions, Target Arm intends to revolutionize military operations while maneuvering, as well as commercial package delivery to/from moving vehicles throughout the supply chain. The impact on the military will be profound, giving each echelon of forces control over their own UAVs - without stopping. And, the result will be quicker, faster, more efficient delivery for businesses and consumers, since Talon is agnostic to proprietary UAVs and their various shapes and sizes, to include both rotary wing and fixed wing drones.
More on eTradeWire News
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Jeff McChesney/CEO further added, "Talon is a simple, but elegant solution. As we add autonomous precision navigation from this research, we'll help the military and supply chain operators, with various UAV investments, reach their full potential; by enabling delivery from any vehicle, anywhere, at anytime, including while moving. As the world becomes more and more mobile, we believe supply chain operators, in particular, will soon have no choice but to expand delivery to mobile vehicles, or perish."
Ryan Bigham, Lead Engineer for Target Arm stated, "This is an amazing opportunity for Target Arm to move the industry forward with autonomous drone launch and recovery operations, to and from a moving vehicle, simply and efficiently. We proved the basic concept with Talon v1 manual flight operations last year, and just completed successful 60mph aerodynamic testing of v2 (https://youtu.be/R1fYMBoru9A). Coupled with this award, we are now designing v2.5 to include precision navigation and autonomous capability to/from a moving vehicle!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
Target Arm LLC is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), founded in 2017 to provide for development and commercialization of the patented Talon, specifically, as well as for strategic and business consulting, in general. For more information please visit www.targetarm.com, or contact Jeff McChesney, at email@example.com or 203.434.5866.
Target Arm LLC
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Agency on Aging Hosts 45th Annual Meeting & Community Partner Recognition Luncheon