Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 493
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 301
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 215
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 185
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 170
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 163
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 135
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- Diversified Roofing Solutions Brings to Town Quick and Efficient Roof Installation and Repair Services
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- Spades Builds Climate Resilience Enterprise with Social Impact
- Matthew Burke Joins Tanimura & Antle
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE
- Robinson's contractor fuel trailers increase workday efficiencies
- For 9th Consecutive Year, Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors Following Monumental Brand Growth
"Our 20 Year Club is a long standing tradition and is a high honor at Tanimura & Antle," said Scott Grabau, CEO & President of Tanimura & Antle. "We recognize that our Company's success stems directly from the knowledge, loyalty and contributions of our employee owners and we're extremely thankful for those who have made Tanimura & Antle their family and dedicated their careers to ensuring our success."
More on eTradeWire News
- Alberta-based Consultant offers ASK ME NOW! LIVE Q AND A on Strategy, Change, Leadership, and Impact
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
Tanimura & Antle considers its employees one of the strongest assets and competitive advantages in the fresh produce industry. According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics 2020 report, the national median number of years that employees spend with one employer is 4.1 years. The Company credits its employee retention to a variety of Company qualities including promoting from within, full health benefits (health, vision, dental), a matched 401k, an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), affordable employee housing, educational opportunities, Company culture and more.
"Each year as we welcome the new 20 Year Club members, we acknowledge them for achieving such a huge milestone of dedication, commitment, and teamwork," said Kerry Varney, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). "These dedicated employee owners establish our culture and make our Company truly successful."
Each 20 Year Club inductee was individually recognized by Company leadership and presented with a gift at a private catered reception. To learn more about Tanimura & Antle's innovative employee practices, visit www.taproduce.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
About Tanimura & Antle: Founded in 1982, Tanimura & Antle is an employee-owned family farming business with a four-generation legacy and a passionate commitment to growing premium quality produce. Built on a partnership between two families, with a shared commitment to always value employees as its greatest asset, the founding families now share ownership with all employees — from farming and harvest crews to management — through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). As one of the largest independent vegetable growers in the United States, Tanimura & Antle farms more than 40,000 acres of rich, fertile farmland and ships a full line of premium fresh conventional and organic produce products throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Tanimura & Antle
- Carolina Core Wellness Showcases New Community to Health and Wellness Professionals in the heart of
- Older Youth in Care Thrive with Support from Local Families
- A Fabulous Shopping Experience
- Sunknowledge- A Present Day Solution for Covid Billing and its Challenges
- J-Rob Releases His Music Video, "God's Got Me ft. LeeLee"
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Legacy Completes Construction of New Tennis Facility in Cape Cod
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive 100K Grant from NEA as part of American Rescue Plan
- Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee Requires All Staff to Get Vaccinated
- Otteson Shapiro Welcomes Attorney Madison Berberet
- Three Friends Bring Three Types of Healthcare Experience to New Home Helpers Home Care Franchise
- Think Systems Announces Promotions and a New Hire Amid Robust Growth
- Daniel Renner Joins Affinity Law Group, LLC
- KB & the Backbeat "Don't Call Me Ruby" EP Release
- Front Edge Publishing Releases "Thirty Days With America's High School Coaches"
- James Stephens Elementary offering personal tours on Feb. 9
- Spending On Prescription Drugs Grew Reports Medicare Insurance Association
- Announcing PLM Road Map & PDT North America 2022
- Philadelphia Area Orthodontist Accepting New Patients
- Is There Really An Emperor Of The Omniverse Like The Character In Star Wars?