Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 252
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 189
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 181
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 178
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 177
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 172
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 159
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 155
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 119
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- Fall Fun Activities for the Whole Family
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- ElevatorUp Founder Nominated for Young Inventor of the Year, a Toy and Game International Excellence
- Global Bhagavad Gita Convention 2020 - A perfect platform to harness the inner strength
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Matthew Brickman Explains How Marital Property Is Divided In a Divorce During COVID-19
- Tiny Tots and Tikes Brings Inspiration to Black and Brown Children Everywhere By Launching Wall Decals That Look Like Them
"Teenagers in particular go through a load of complex emotions on a day-by-day basis due to school pressure, friends, extracurricular activities, and desire for more independence," says Dr. Lisa Pion-Berlin, ACHT, ACSW and CEO at Parents Anonymous®, "When we top off their struggles with a global pandemic, they have a whole new set of challenges to conquer. Through honest conversation with our youth, and by providing kids who need it with help, we can prevent suicides and save lives."
More on eTradeWire News
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- an Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
A few of the common warning signs to look for:
• Making suicidal statements
• Being preoccupied with death in conversation, writing, or drawing
• Withdrawing from friends and family
• Having aggressive or hostile behavior
• Running away from home
• A change in personality (such as from upbeat to quiet)
At Parents Anonymous®, we believe it is crucial to tune into your child's mood. When parents ask their kids directly, "How are you?" they may just respond with, "I'm fine," when deep down they are not.
Here are ways parents and/or caregivers can help children and youth cope:
• Take time to talk about their feelings. Let kids scream into a pillow or just cry.
• Acknowledge and respect your child's fear and losses.
• Help your kids stay connected with their friends or join a new group of those with similar interests.
• Meditate for 10 minutes a day as a family.
• Laugh out loud often. Make time for extra hugs too!
• Remind your child to breathe when they are feeling overwhelmed.
• Call the California Parents & Youth Helpline (1-855-427-2736).
More on eTradeWire News
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
• DON'T IGNORE: If you think your child is having serious thoughts of suicide, call the Parents Anonymous® Helpline ASAP and follow up on getting professional help.
Now you can Call, text, and chat in any language with a trained Helpline Advocate. You can JOIN AN ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP NOW: 855-427-2736 or email: info@CAParentYouthHelpline.org or visit https://caparentyouthhelpline.org/.
Parents Anonymous®: https://parentsanonymous.org/.
Dana K Humphrey
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call Ghostbusters? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl