Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 159
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 101
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Get a Case of FREE Chocolate Wine With PR Promos Services
- "Homo Cosmicus: A Science Fiction Novel"
- Ward Morehouse III Dies; Noted NY Author, Journalist, Drama Critic, Playwright, Publicist
- The Ghost and the Wolf by Shelly X. Leonn
- Retribution - Book 1 of The Donaghey Brothers series
- The Imagine Gift Store in Naples, Florida Now Carries Fortune Cookie Art
- LLA takes on The Mulligan by Daniel C. Lorti!
- NEW Limited Edition Book The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on DarkRegions.com Now!
- New Release! 3rd Adventure Caravanning with Dogs Book by Couple Who Retired Early to Live the Dream
"Spooky Berwyn: Creepy Tales from the Chicago Suburbs" is edited by Gary Hill. The title is an homage to Chicago area horror host Svengoolie (Rich Koz) as Hill is an avid fan of both the show and the man. The book features non-fiction articles about various spooky locations around the Chicago suburbs including Bachelor's Grove Cemetery, The Baker Hotel, Resurrection Mary,, Archer Avenue and many more, written by either Gary Hill or Diane Hill. There are also three spooky fiction pieces all set in the same general area: one each by Gary Hill, Duane Pesice and Kevin Wood. A gallery of photos of Bachelor's Grove Cemetery rounds out the book.
"Spooky Fiction: Creepy Tales" really serves as a closing piece for the first year of Tales of Wonder and Dread. It collects stories from some of the releases TOWD has published over the last twelve months. There is one new story by Hill, "The Curse of Somantusan" to finish out the collection. All of the other stories in the book have been previously published in books from TOWD. That makes the book sort of a sampler of the line of books.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
"Spooky Rockford Two: More Creepy Tales from the Greater Forest City Area<" is a sequel to last year's "Spooky Rockford." That book included non-fiction, fictionalized non-fiction and fiction along with two photo galleries. This one does the same, except for the fact that there is no fictionalized non-fiction here. It has non-fiction stories from Diane and Gary Hill along with Sheri Darnell and John Kleindienst. Mike Korn provides the one fiction story in the collection. There is a gallery of photos of Tinker Swiss Cottage along with a collection of photos from various local cemeteries.
Founded in 2018, Poplar Grove based Tales of Wonder and Dread Publishing has released nine individual books and three others in a series of books in Rockford's cemeteries to date:.
All of the books will be available in paperback at lulu.com/strangesound and Amazon.com and other book retailers. A hardcover edition of each will be available exclusively at lulu.com/strangesound.
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Two Attorneys to its Miami Office
- Mind Body and Beyond Announce Upcoming Events
- RANDYS Worldwide® Names Martin & Company Agency of Record
- Willis Allen Real Estate Appoints New Chief Digital Officer
- Return On Now Awarded Best Internet Marketing Consultant 2019 – Central Texas
- L-Tron's OSCR360 team returns from International Law Enforcement Conference
- Indeck Debuts "Indeck Answers" with Release of Steam Power Shopping Best Practices eBook
- pNeo Appoints Premier Nursery Product Distributor to Strengthen Service and Support in Australia
- Local HVAC expert offers money-savings tips to keep cool
- Southern Festival of Books Announces Lineup for 31st Annual Event
- C2 Energy Capital Owns and Operates the Largest Community Solar Project in Southeast Massachusetts
- Fall Tripping was made for Chowderfest Weekend Oct 5 & 6
- 9/11 Survivor to Speak at A Night Among The Stars & Stripes
- NFPA Publishes 2019 Update to Fluid Power Technology Roadmap
- Lola.com Adds Hundreds of Customers in H1 2019 as Partner Strategy and SMB Focus Gain Traction
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day