Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- How to ensure your staff are kept motivated
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tenets for Responsible and Ethical Communications signed by more than 60 professionals
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- UPS and Rise & Lead Women Host Webinar To Help Small Businesses In The Benelux Establish An Online Presence And Expand Their Reach During The Pandemic
- eMaximize and Peninsula General Provide 100 Meals to the Elderly
- Thinking Cap Agency Introduces State-of-the-Art Enrollment Marketing Performance Tool, QUAD™
- Tribus Awards honors local communicators for campaigns, tactics excellence
- Idea Rebel Welcomes Avril Tomlin-Hood to Lead Digital Marketing & Media Division
- We are HIRING! Aperion Globa Institute seeking Digital Marketing Summer Interns-, Apply Today!
- Lawton Chamber Member Win 26th Annual Communicator Awards
Design 446, a local Manasquan-based marketing firm that is now working remote, is doing its part to ensure that all of their clients, a majority of which are national and regional home builders, are able to do what they do best – build homes and provide a place of security for its residents. "We are doing whatever is necessary to stay connected to our clients in order to provide them with necessary communication services through public relations, social media outreach, website visibility and email," said Tom Villane, President of Design 446. "We are simply the means in which we aid our clients in getting their important messages out to the public."
While it may not be 'business as usual' for the majority of New Jersey, national and regional home builders continue to operate in a variety of different forms. For Design 446's longstanding clients, American Properties Realty, Inc., Lennar NY/NJ division and Kaplan Companies, the home building industry continues to function in new, more resourceful ways.
"All of our communities are still open, and the health and safety of everyone around us is of utmost importance right now," said Paul Csik, Senior Vice President for American Properties Realty, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- 10 Steps to job seeking post Covid-19
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020
- Donna McElroy Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Cale Ferrin, iPOP Alumni, Interviewed by "California Live" for New Film
- Fasting Plus Vitamin C Is Effective For Hard To Treat Cancers
Although life and circumstances are evolving daily, American Properties Realty, Inc. has a singular goal to ensure that all residents and prospective homebuyers remain connected and empowered in the days ahead. "For right now, this means we will offer virtual tours, online chats and Zoom/phone appointments in lieu of visits to our sales offices to honor social distancing," said Paul Csik. "Homes are still being constructed, and closings are going virtual."
Kaplan Companies stands committed to both current and future homeowners and renters. "We are being extremely sensitive to our current homeowners and renters by offering any assistance they may need if they are self-quarantined at one of our Kaplan communities," said Jason Kaplan, President of Kaplan Companies. "We have also been supportive of our local townships, healthcare providers and restaurants to help them navigate the path ahead."
Kaplan Companies is now offering Zoom tours of its communities for those who are in the market for a new home. Construction crews are also practicing social distancing and following all precautions as outlined by the National Association of Home Builders (https://www.nahb.org/). Home closings are also starting to go virtual. "There is nothing more important than the health and safety of our employees, residents and community," said Kaplan. "We will get through this together."
Convenience, health and safety also remains a top priority for the Lennar NY/NJ division. For those who are unable to travel to one of its new home communities, Lennar is making it easier than ever to meet with a New Home Consultant online, take virtual tours of model homes and communities, and have all your questions answered at any time. You can even secure a purchase agreement and submit a deposit all from the comfort of your home.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scott Schuett Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- CUB rolls out free beer across Australia keep pubs and clubs afloat
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
- AviateNow and iDialogue Partner to Deliver a SaaS Aviation Solution on the Salesforce™ Platform
- Space Foundation Launches the Center for Innovation and Education
"We want to ensure that anyone looking for a new home can take advantage of our digital buying experience by finding your new home online and meeting virtually with a new home consultant who will then seamlessly guide you through the homebuying process," said Anthony Mignone, Division President of Lennar NY/NJ division. "Our homebuyers can be confident that beautiful new homes will be available for them as scheduled if they already purchased and on an ongoing basis for those considering a purchase. Lennar promises to be there for you when you need it most. And that time is now."
Looking to the future, Design 446 will continue to extend its services to its clients and partners so that no one goes through this virtual "new normal" alone. "We want to help our clients wherever we can in whatever capacity makes the most sense," said Ann Marie Baker, Vice President of Design 446. "Now is the time to rally around each other, and by helping others effectively share their messages is the very least that we could do."
About Design 446
Design 446 is a full-service marketing firm based in Manasquan, NJ. The firm creates sales environments, signage and brand development, in addition to interactive presentations, digital/traditional advertising, website development, e-marketing, social media/public relations, graphic design, on-site printing, interior merchandising and installation. For more information about Design 446, please visit design446.com (http://www.design446.com/).
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mike Stromberg
- 40% of Americans Now Unable to Retire, According to Latest Simplywise Retirement Confidence Surve
- Home Depot's Michelle Livingstone Joins Rainbow Village Board of Directors
- The new Hosthink Dedicated Server locations announced: Reykjavik, Johannesburg and Taipei
- Mencom introduce the new MIXO ONE series enclosures for single-sized MIXO modules
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- The Dangers of Growing Trees Near Power Lines
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Concerned Adults to Weekly Zoom Conversations on Covid-19
- Finding Aviation Employment During Pandemic
- Ocean County Foot & Ankle Surgical Associates now offers in-person and telemedicine appointments
- Indie Artist Chris Jaiden Releases New Single, 'Face the Music', Featuring Rico Laws
- Mark Pelafas joins Stevens Construction Inc
- Kimberly Maska Named As Female Entrepreneur To Watch In 2020
- The Cost of Braces in Easton Only $3,995, Including X-rays
- D.R. Horton brand of homes now available in Golden Gate Estates
- Digital Fans Drive Demand for Integrated Audio Visual Experiences Throughout Live Event Venues
- National Van Lines Grows Philadelphia Presence
- The Housing Authority Of The City Of Bristol Received 500 Donated Face Masks For Elderly & Staff
- SquadLocker Drafts Jeanne Hopkins as Chief Revenue Officer to Continue to Drive Growth
- Essential Service - Transit and Fleet Manager Friends – Thank you -ECOFuelMax