Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- "SO Grateful for the Tint Academy and Adam's teachings"
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Last Chance to Score a 1971 Dodge Super Bee and a 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat "Hell Bee"!
- Stunning 1927 Packard Eight 443 touring car will roll to auction March 1st-2nd at Miller & Miller, online
- Rev Up Your Engines for the 2024 Lehigh Valley Auto Show Press Preview TODAY!
- Clemmons Mom Meetup: Coffee, Kids, and Car Care
- EveryHost Marketing & SEO Team Partners with Carreg.co.uk to Achieve Premier Google Rankings
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Fort Myers Service Facility Grand Opening
- Why the 2015 Used Honda Accord Is Your Perfect Choice
To celebrate the launch, Take Care is offering a limited time promotion for first-time customers. Customers will receive 15% off their first appointment. This offer is only available for a limited time, so new customers would have to act fast to take advantage of this amazing deal.
With the convenience of mobile detailing, customers can book appointments in 10 minutes or less, receive reminders and text messages when their technician is on the way, and have their car serviced at home. Open six days a week, with appointments available as early as 7 a.m., Take Care Mobile Detailing offers flexible scheduling options to fit their customers' busy schedules.
More on eTradeWire News
- Progressive Legal Launches Intellectual Property Checklist to Support Small Businesses
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- ECLIPSE Author Cites Benefits of Experiencing "Total Awe" During April 8th Solar Eclipse
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
"We're excited to bring our premium car care services to Charlotte and the surrounding areas," said Eric Brown, Founder of Take Care Mobile Detailing. "As a veteran-owned company, we understand the importance of reliability and attention to detail, and we bring that level of service to every car we detail."
Take Care Mobile Detailing offers a variety of packages to fit their customers' needs, including basic washing and waxing, interior cleaning, and specialized services such as pet hair removal, odor elimination, and stain removal. With the use of eco-friendly products and state-of-the-art equipment, Take Care Mobile Detailing strives to provide the highest quality services while maintaining a commitment to environmental sustainability.
"We know how busy life can get, and we want to make car care as convenient and stress-free as possible," Eric added. "That's why we bring our services directly to our customers, so they can sit back and relax while we take care of the rest."
For more information or to book an appointment, visit the Take Care Mobile Detailing website or call 704-266-0090.
Take Care Solutions LLC
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
- Altitude Sound Club Unveils Groundbreaking AI Album "Introducing Lion Aurora"
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- 7th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Lord of Terror is live! - Zinequest solo dungeon delve
- Caffè Umbria's Grifo Blend Takes Center Stage at 2024 Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Hypnosis Conference
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- ImmuniWeb and Bammtech Form Strategic Partnership to Expand Market Reach
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Ben Allen Band to headline March 24 BBQ, Bands & Brew to benefit Lee BIA Builders Care
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks