Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local First Generation American Female Business Consultant Releases New Program to Accelerate Small
- Business success tips- Free Ebook
- Freelancing Safely & Effectively book release
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
- The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparer's (FALDP) 10th Annual Conference to be held September 14, 2019 in Daytona Beach, FL
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- How to Fast Forward A Webinar Replay - Get Back Your Life!
- IAWP Adds Wellness 360™ System To Wellness Coach Certification Program
- Carelumina Establishes a Tort Lawsuit Referral Network to Help Victims Get Help Fast
His "here in my garage" video (which has received 69,403,651 views) set a new precedent for YouTube video ads and changed the way many people use the platform.
Of course, to be fair, Tai Lopez has probably spent more money on YouTube ads than anyone who has ever used it for marketing.
Tai Lopez recently went through the steps to go from $0 - $100,000 dollars. In his example you would find a "fancy restuarant." In his example, he uses the restaurant called Catch in Los Angeles.
You would then arrange a meeting with the restaurant owner offering to generate new customers.
You would ask for a $2,500 dollar per month retainer to provide this service. (You would then repeat this same process with 4 clients (restaurants, dentist, chiropractors, etc.) to reach your $100,000 dollars a year goal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
He suggests doing a breakdown of the mistakes on the client's website and offer to fix them (in the process of selling them on the service).
Step 1 - Identify potential customers.
Step 2 - Create a "Needs List" (mistakes on the website).
Step 3 - Schedule the appointment.
Step 4 - Contact a lot of prospects
Step 5 - Charge enough to be worth your time.
Ultimately the training was designed to promote the "Spring Sale: 4 of my Top Mentor Programs for $497" from Tai Lopez.
But what if you don't have $497 and still need to make some money quickly?
Here's A Faster Route:
If you don't have deep pockets but want to discover a great way to leverage technology without taking meetings, making phone calls, using social media, or even personal selling, call the number below:
Call the 24/7 recorded message now for HCL details: 1 (415) 469-2003
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to Two Hot Topic Luncheons
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- World's Largest Electric Vehicle Maker Opens First Canadian Bus Assembly Plant
- You're invited: Dig Denver Launch Event on Thursday
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Graduates Class of 2019
- Announcing ChrgD+™ Highly Bioavailable and Convenient CBD Drink Additive Changes the Game
- George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic Bring Farewell Tour To Columbus
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion
- Cancer Survivor Tamara Smith Releases First Novel "The Story Of A Purple Heart"
- Recording Artist & Designer KD The Pharaoh Premiers New Song "Underdogs"
- Celebrating Local Color at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Tropidelic's Freakstomp Music Festival welcomes Too Many Zooz to the 2019 lineup
- New Agent Addition: Sloan's Moving & Storage
- Palisades Model Opening at The San Francisco Shipyard This Sunday, June 30
- mytaptrack® Named "2019 Classroom Tech Solution of the Year" by EdTech Breakthrough Awards
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange