Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- Airbnb Hosts Benefit From Qualified Electrical Contractors
- QuiAri Set To Shake Up The Health And Wellness Industry With Breakthrough Products
- Phreeviews by Phinge to Compete with Yelp Through a Real-Time, Rewards-Based Platform for Ratings and Reviews on All Phinge Platforms!
- More Women Working A 9-5 Are Launching Their Own Business
- Top 3 Cash for Surveys Platforms
- National Entrepreneurs Association and Mike Ilitch School of Business Team Up with Google for Training Conference in Detroit
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- LeakTronics Offers Business Start-up Options for Returning Military Veterans
His "here in my garage" video (which has received 69,403,651 views) set a new precedent for YouTube video ads and changed the way many people use the platform.
Of course, to be fair, Tai Lopez has probably spent more money on YouTube ads than anyone who has ever used it for marketing.
Tai Lopez recently went through the steps to go from $0 - $100,000 dollars. In his example you would find a "fancy restuarant." In his example, he uses the restaurant called Catch in Los Angeles.
You would then arrange a meeting with the restaurant owner offering to generate new customers.
You would ask for a $2,500 dollar per month retainer to provide this service. (You would then repeat this same process with 4 clients (restaurants, dentist, chiropractors, etc.) to reach your $100,000 dollars a year goal.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
He suggests doing a breakdown of the mistakes on the client's website and offer to fix them (in the process of selling them on the service).
Step 1 - Identify potential customers.
Step 2 - Create a "Needs List" (mistakes on the website).
Step 3 - Schedule the appointment.
Step 4 - Contact a lot of prospects
Step 5 - Charge enough to be worth your time.
Ultimately the training was designed to promote the "Spring Sale: 4 of my Top Mentor Programs for $497" from Tai Lopez.
But what if you don't have $497 and still need to make some money quickly?
Here's A Faster Route:
If you don't have deep pockets but want to discover a great way to leverage technology without taking meetings, making phone calls, using social media, or even personal selling, call the number below:
Call the 24/7 recorded message now for HCL details: 1 (415) 469-2003
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Announces 2019 Community Inclusion Awards
- Adam Cupples named to Board of Directors for South Shore Habitat for Humanity
- Big Bear Brewing Company wins Grand Champion in 25th annual USBTC
- Camp N Goes: Trendy & Exciting Camping Supplies
- September 23 Deadline Nears for Women United Flagler Chapter Grant Applicants
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people