Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- Collegiate Finalists Short-Listed for $45,000 Cash Purse for Innovative Ocean Solutions
- X-MAT® wins $1.2M contract from DOE
- U.S. EPA Administrator Michael S. Regan Closing Keynote Address At Green The Church's Virtual National Summit 2021
- Yes Energy's Sonya Gustafson wins Snowflake's Data Hero of the Year Award
- Tracy Harden Joins AEI Consultants As Senior VP of Marketing
- Dr. Brian Anderson to Discuss Revitalizing America's Energy Legacy in Live Webinar 10/14
- Smartricity Builds Disruptive Industrial Electric Motor; Scores $1 Million in Funding
- Overhaul of external-facing materials including a new corporate website, www.ssivt.com, social media platforms, and marketing collateral;
- Clear and concise messaging about values and commitment to customers, employees, partners, and the industry as a whole;
- Quarterly customer video publication; and
- Renewed commitment to thought leadership.
"We felt that our branding elements and market communications weren't an accurate reflection of who we are. We have strong customer relationships, a solid reputation in the market, advanced abilities, and a cultural identity that is both compelling and unique," says S&S' Executive Vice President, Dana Lendorf-McCarthy. "A brand is the sum of all of the impressions and interactions our customers and the market have with us, and it is important that we reflect this back to them as clearly as possible."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
S&S has been offering utility companies an integrated and supported enQuesta CIS suite of solutions since 1973. Over 50 percent of these clients have been partnering with S&S for 20 years or more. It is offered as part of a connected solution set, which includes implementation support and long-term managed services. According to Lendorf-McCarthy,
"Our adaptable and configurable solution enables utilities to build stronger relationships with their customers through the very latest innovative features, SaaS hosting, and optional extended functionality. There isn't a CIS solution set on the market today that is better equipped to handle the modern and evolving needs of utilities."
S&S is committed to ongoing innovation. According to Lendorf-McCarthy, "Our track record shows our deep dedication to this industry and our clients," she continued. "Our investments in research and development is proven, and we are committed to continuing to modernize our solutions. We firmly believe this is why we are still viable today and will continue to add value to the utility enterprise in the future. We look forward to communicating this through our rebranded assets and insightful thought leadership."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
Also included in the new messaging is S&S' availability. The company offers the most comprehensive and reliable support solution available in the industry today regardless of a utility's type and size. This includes 24/7 S&S team support, or "help yourself" support for those who want to find answers on their own.
About Systems & Software
Based in Winooski, Vermont, Systems & Software (S&S) is a modern cloud and on-premises CIS and edge system provider that has been offering utility companies fully supported, end-to-end solutions since 1973. Like its home state of Vermont, the company is led and supported by people committed to preserving its heritage. Through a culture of authentic hometown approachability this includes:
- Providing modern technology;
- Maintaining product integrity; and
- Delivering exemplary implementation and support services.
To learn more, tour our website.
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs