Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
- Michael Sanders Announced as Keynote Speaker at 'Count Me In' Inspirational Event
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Dueling Pianos will rock the Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Shangri-La Springs offers educational organic spring gardening classes Jan. 16 and Jan. 30, 2020
- Zero Waste, Sustainability, Feedstock Demand Supplies – Top Focus at Recycled Energy Asia Summit in Bangkok
- Alternative Proteins Producers, Investors, Food Tech Companies join 3rd Sustainable Food Proteins Asia Summit in Singapore
- A New Decade is Something to Celebrate! See what is trending at the 12th Annual Wedding Road Show
Mentors of IMPACT is an annual program that honors men and women at the pinnacle of their careers or community service who have elevated the lives of others through mentoring.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia, with approximately $47 billion in assets. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services through 297 branches in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.
"Synovus has generously supported Earn to Learn FL since its inception, and the company's commitment to our mission is one of the reasons we've been so successful," said Brenda Tate, founder and CEO of Earn to Learn FL. "Contributions from Synovus and our other corporate partners have helped eliminate financial barriers to higher education for many students."
More on eTradeWire News
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
Earn to Learn FL is a matched-savings program that offers personalized financial capability training and success coaching to students across Florida. The ultimate goal is for students to graduate with minimal or no debt.
Eight individuals will be recognized at the Mentors of IMPACT event: Alise Bartley, Ph.D. (Mental Health Crusader), Kellie Burns (NBC2), Joe Catti (FineMark Bank), Myra Daniels (Philanthropist), Gail Markham (Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A.), Michael Martin, Ph.D. (Florida Gulf Coast University), Susan McManus (Champions for Learning) and Mark Stevens (Stevens Construction).
The Mentors of IMPACT reception will be held from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 19 at The Club at Mediterra, 15755 Corso Mediterra Circle in Naples. Individual tickets are $400 per person and can be purchased online at EarnToLearnFL.org, and include a cocktail reception, gourmet dinner, networking opportunities and a keynote address by Babcock Ranch Founder Syd Kitson, chairman and CEO of Kitson & Partners.
More on eTradeWire News
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
Additional sponsorship levels are still available and include reserved seating, media recognition and promotion in publications and at the event.
For more information, please visit EarnToLearnFL.com or email Brenda Tate at Brenda@EarnToLearnFL.org.
About Earn to Learn FL
Earn to Learn FL empowers low-to-moderate income students in Florida to earn college degrees and professional certifications with little or no debt through matched-savings, personalized financial capability training, and success coaching. Eligible students who establish a habit of saving for higher education can receive matching funds for financial assistance provided by Earn to Learn FL supporters committed to enhancing workforce development and the economic well-being of Florida communities. For more information, please visit EarntoLearnFL.org or call 239-908-0301.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling