Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Millennium's Inaugural Virtual Assembly A Smashing Success
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Leadership NEXT to discuss business recovery during July 14 virtual program
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold an online-only Design for the Home and Garden Auction on July 26th
- Local Man Needs Assistance to Complete Fundraising Challenge
- "Brunch and Browse" Lovely Care's Upcoming Flavorful Facility Reveal
Mentors of IMPACT is an annual program that honors men and women at the pinnacle of their careers or community service who have elevated the lives of others through mentoring.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia, with approximately $47 billion in assets. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services through 297 branches in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.
"Synovus has generously supported Earn to Learn FL since its inception, and the company's commitment to our mission is one of the reasons we've been so successful," said Brenda Tate, founder and CEO of Earn to Learn FL. "Contributions from Synovus and our other corporate partners have helped eliminate financial barriers to higher education for many students."
More on eTradeWire News
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- JMA Welcomes Steve Williams to Role of Chief Operations Officer
- Boston College theologian Richard Lennan returns as speaker for 2020 Voice of the Faithful Conference
- Horizons Savannah Raises Over $90,000 of Support During 2020 Giving Day
- Commercial Auto Insurance vs. Personal Auto Insurance
Earn to Learn FL is a matched-savings program that offers personalized financial capability training and success coaching to students across Florida. The ultimate goal is for students to graduate with minimal or no debt.
Eight individuals will be recognized at the Mentors of IMPACT event: Alise Bartley, Ph.D. (Mental Health Crusader), Kellie Burns (NBC2), Joe Catti (FineMark Bank), Myra Daniels (Philanthropist), Gail Markham (Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A.), Michael Martin, Ph.D. (Florida Gulf Coast University), Susan McManus (Champions for Learning) and Mark Stevens (Stevens Construction).
The Mentors of IMPACT reception will be held from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 19 at The Club at Mediterra, 15755 Corso Mediterra Circle in Naples. Individual tickets are $400 per person and can be purchased online at EarnToLearnFL.org, and include a cocktail reception, gourmet dinner, networking opportunities and a keynote address by Babcock Ranch Founder Syd Kitson, chairman and CEO of Kitson & Partners.
More on eTradeWire News
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
Additional sponsorship levels are still available and include reserved seating, media recognition and promotion in publications and at the event.
For more information, please visit EarnToLearnFL.com or email Brenda Tate at Brenda@EarnToLearnFL.org.
About Earn to Learn FL
Earn to Learn FL empowers low-to-moderate income students in Florida to earn college degrees and professional certifications with little or no debt through matched-savings, personalized financial capability training, and success coaching. Eligible students who establish a habit of saving for higher education can receive matching funds for financial assistance provided by Earn to Learn FL supporters committed to enhancing workforce development and the economic well-being of Florida communities. For more information, please visit EarntoLearnFL.org or call 239-908-0301.
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- The Arts Council awards $135,000 to Cumberland County Non-Profits
- UNice Hair Products Unviels New Lace Wigs
- One Byte Data™ Introduces Software for COVID-19 Chest X-Ray Research and Imaging
- Daugherty Atlanta Named Best and Brightest Company to Work for Eighth Year in a Row
- Commonwealth Learning Online Institute Begins Facilitated Online Summer Courses
- Cuvet.Co Gives Detailed Information and Guide about Choosing the Right Cuvette
- 'Eewee Production' Announces Improvements To Its Popular Beauty Meditation iPhone App
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- As demand rises for safe cleaning alternatives to slow COVID-19, one company steps up with solution
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- NewAgeSMB in Top Philadelphia Mobile App Development Companies by Clutch