Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- Driftscape Launches Free Trial Feature
- Apple Leisure Group Inducts VIP Vacations Inc into 500 Club Program
- Graphene Technology to Deice Aircraft Enters $1.30 Billion Deicing Market: Time Saving, 477% More Efficient & Less Toxic
- Wheel Fun Rentals Hosts Interactive Booth at the Travel & Adventure Show in San Diego
- NoMa BID, DDOT Publish Needs Assessment of North Capitol St. Between R St. and Massachusetts Ave
- Escapes International Travel Joins the Avoya Travel Network!
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Standard Travel Salaries Jump 7.5% In 2018
The young company teamed up with one of the most prestigious car rental aggregators in the world and is now offering more than 40K car rental locations in 190 countries across the globe.
Through the API, the customers now can easily access the rates and car stocks from leading worldwide suppliers such as Enterprise, Europcar, Thrifty, Avis, Hertz, SIXT or Dollar but also from regional or local suppliers who passed their quality control tests.
With the expansion of the travel and tourism industry, the car rental demand is steadily growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.55%.
According to researchers conducted by Zion Market and Grand View Research, the car rental market is expected to reach a value of USD 124.56 billion by 2022.
"With the car rental API ready, our company can now accommodate the increasing number of customers who are searching for accessible car rental rates" said Nick Ott the Managing Director of Synergy Car Hire.
More on eTradeWire News
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
He then added: "Our company activity is oriented towards family travel niche and the API is a great technological addition to the family friendly services we developed for our customers."
"Synergycarhire.com is now a complex car rental website and we can finally say that we're offering Smart Travelling Solutions", Nick Ott concluded.
About Synergy Car Hire
Founded in 2017, Synergy Car Hire is a young company who promises a lot by delivering value and services tailored to the customer personal circumstances. With a deep understanding of the car rental trends and customer needs, Synergy Car Hire provide travelers with services like: Family Car Hire, Debit Card Car Hire or Low Deposit Car Hire. For more information about our services and locations or to chat with one of our car rental specialists, visit: https://synergycarhire.com
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma