Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Green Energy Exchange Partners with SmartGridCIS to Help Texas Consumers Save Green by Going Green
- Rosenberg Fans Canada will exhibit at the Toronto Buildings Show–2019
- Australian Renewable Energy Market Update Released
- Government's insights, seasoned defense counsel and compliance experts to update industry and take questions in Oslo
- Western Falcon Offers Free Case Study Download Regarding Successful Well Applications
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
Bangladesh energy policy aims to increase the share of the renewable energy to reach 10% by 2021 and the government has a plan to reach a capacity of 2,400MW by 2021 and 4,000MW by 2030. At the same time the country with one of the highest level of population density in the world faces challenges for land use especially for solar PV projects.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
The Tetulia project is Sympa Solar's first project in Bangladesh and an important milestone for solar power in the country as the second large scale project above 5MW to reach commercial operation in the country and the first with a focused on optimizing land use specifically. Using Paragon's established poultry farm in Tetulia as a base, the Tetulia solar farm combines a space efficient east-west installation method and rooftop facilities to minimize the plant's footprint.
The Tetulia 10MW project will generate clean and sustainable solar energy under a 20-year PPA with the Power Development Board of Bangladesh ("BPDB"). As of today, the project has already generated more than 4,140 MWh since its commercial operation date earlier this year. Adding clean renewable energy to the power grid, it can reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 3,000 metric tons per year as well as other harmful pollution.
"We are very pleased to deliver the Tetulia solar PV power solar project within budget and supplying power as per the requirements of the PPA. We are thankful to the government team for their high-level of professionalism and their strong support throughout the process," stated Mr. Moshiur Rahman, Chairman of Sympa Solar and Managing Director of Paragon Group
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
He added, "We are also proud to announce our recent achievement of being recognized as a leader for the solar industry at the Bangladesh Solar Week 2019 and plan to grow our portfolio of solar power projects in line with the government's goals building on our early leadership in the market."
Florian Bennhold, Managing Director of Sympa Solar and CEO of Symbior Solar commented, "The Tetulia project represents a significant milestone for Sympa Solar and is an important step towards providing affordable and renewable energy to the communities in Bangladesh with a design specifically adapted to the unique environment in the country."
Company: Symbior Solar
Contact Name: Chanthima Kleadkwamchua
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple