Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2418
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 553
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 549
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 546
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 540
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 535
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 454
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 217
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- Sports Science Professional Wraps Up the 2019 Enmarket Encourage Health Series
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info
- New Wild.Skinny.Clean. line aims to have you 'sea' -ing food as medicine with launch of superfood topped fish and plant-based seafood
- Lehigh Valley Family Dentistry Available from Center Valley Dentist
- Documentary "TROUBLED WATERS" premieres in Miami
- HBMA Congratulates ALN Medical Management On Compliance Accreditation
- 83bar publishes eight new reports from its Patient Activation market research
- FitMind Launches New Meditation App Dubbed 'CrossFit For The Mind'
Syler Pregnancy & Family Planning Officially Certified as LGBT Business Enterprise® by National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
Syler Pregnancy & Family Planning is proud to announce their recent certification as an LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTE®) through the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) Supplier Diversity Initiative. The NGLCC is the nation's exclusive certifying body for LGBT owned and operated businesses.
"America's top corporations are eager to do business with the LGBT community," said Justin G. Nelson, President and Co-Founder of the NGLCC, "which is reflected in the ever-growing list of NGLCC corporate partners."
With this official certification, the NGLCC, its organizational allies, and corporate partners now nationally recognize Syler Pregnancy & Family Planning as a diverse supplier. The company joins the growing ranks of over 790 certified LGBTBEs.
Syler Pregnancy & Family Planning is now eligible to participate in the NGLCC's corporate partners' supplier diversity programs, can take advantage of the vast educational opportunities promoted by the NGLCC, and can work to foster business to business relationships with other LGBTBEs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
The National LGBT Chamber of Commerce is the business voice of the LGBT community and the largest global not-for-profit advocacy organization specifically dedicated to expanding economic opportunities and advancements for LGBT people. NGLCC is the exclusive certification body for LGBT-owned businesses.
The NGLCC Supplier Diversity Initiative connects LGBT businesses with the tens of millions of corporate dollars being spent in the LGBT community each year. Today, the NGLCC has nearly 140 corporate partners who recognize the LGBTBE designation when making procurement decisions and who all share a commitment to ensuring diversity in their supply chains.
For more information about NGLCC, visit www.nglcc.org. To learn more about Syler Pregnancy & Family Planning, visit www.sylerfamily.com.
Allison Coleman (CEO/Owner)
Syler Pregnancy & Family Planning
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds
- OC Labor Federation Supports Mayor Katrina Foley for CA Senate
- Chump Coach Lines Introducing Orange Buses with Trump Hair Decals to Mock President of USA
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing Teams Up with San Diego's Premiere Outdoor Theatre
- Rotary Club of Fort Myers Donates $25,000 to ShelterBoxUSA
- Land Reid Relaunches "The Male Perspective" Vlog Interview Series
- Washington Wind Symphony Kicks Off 35th Season Led by New Conductor, Jacob Scherr
- Attractive Discount Coupons Announced for Various Online Stores
- Perfect Fit Products Elevate Comfort and Safety in the Workplace and Conform to OSHA Standards
- Philly-Based Independent Artist Matthew John Pulls No Punches in his Quest to Reach the Stars
- LDJ Capital sponsors the "Paganini Honors Paganini" concert set in New York City's famed Carnegie Hall
- New Book Redefines Recovery with Practical Coping Skills
- Flood Control Innovation Protects Canadians Against Reoccurring Floods
- Homeboy Homegirl Reunion Celebrates Tenth Anniversary In Columbus, Georgia
- New Brand Alert: Steerlman $42 Luxury Soy Candles
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure