Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Forty years after groundbreaking, Scheiner Building stands for justice
- Kelley Kronenberg Lawyers Elected to Broward County Bar Association Boards
- Fennemore Craig Announces Phoenix Office Managing Partner
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference
- Steven Kaufman Honored as Lawyer of the Year in Real Estate Litigation
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- Long-term Care Insurance – What You Need To Know & How To Overcome A Denied Claim
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
Sydney Criminal Lawyers Criminal Law Scholarship established to encourage and support law students pursuing a career in criminal defence
The Scholarship, is open now, and is valued at $5,000. The successful applicant may also be offered Practical Legal Training placement with Sydney Criminal Lawyers.
Investing in the future.
"We want to do more than just encourage those students with an interest in pursuing careers in criminal law, we want support them to actively get their career off the ground and a scholarship is an ideal way to do that," says Principal of Sydney Criminal Lawyers, Mr Ugur Nedim.
"As a firm, Sydney Criminal Lawyers has a strong interest in nurturing young talent. We know that our team benefits greatly from the freshness and enthusiasm of graduates who accept jobs with us, or partake in work experience. But more than that, over the long term, enabling young lawyers to pursue a career in criminal law simply ensures that the profession overall continues to thrive."
"We see the scholarship as a way of not just giving back to the profession that has given us all very rewarding careers, but also as a way of investing in its future in a meaningful way - attracting the best, most talented people and facilitating their career pathway, along with seeking to continually improve and evolve what we do and how we do it, for the benefit of our clients and the wider community."
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
About the scholarship.
The Sydney Criminal Lawyers Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit - especially in criminal law-related subjects and applicants will also be judged on the quality of their overall application, including resume, covering letter and interview with the firm's principal.
"Criminal law is a demanding, but gratifying career," says Mr Nedim. "It tends to suit people who have strong advocacy, listening and communication skills, as well as a keen interest in the way the law impacts our lives," says Mr Nedim.
How to Apply.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship or Australian permanent residency and enrolled in their penultimate or final year in an LL.B, Juris Doctor or Legal Practitioners Admission Board course, or undertaking a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, in New South Wales or the ACT.
To apply, email a covering letter, resume and academic record to Mr Ugur Nedim at email@example.com. Include all contact information. Applications close at 11.59pm, 30 November 2019.
About Sydney Criminal Lawyers:
Sydney Criminal Lawyers are a leading law firm practising exclusively in criminal and driving cases. Their highly-experienced criminal defence team has a long and proven track record of successfully defending a wide range of criminal and traffic cases. They guarantee that only Senior Criminal Lawyers will work on each case and appear in court. Their defence team works closely with leading experts in every field of forensic investigation and analysis to deliver the strongest possible defence to serious criminal and driving charges. They offer flexible conference options including after-hours, weekends and over the phone at one of their offices across the Sydney Metropolitan area, and beyond. Sydney Criminal Lawyers appreciate that not everyone can afford an expensive legal bill and consequently offer a range of flexible payment options.
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
Contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers:
Sydney Criminal Lawyers,
267 Castlereagh St.,
Sydney, NSW, 2000,
+61 (0)2 9261 8884
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies