Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Popular Winter Mega Sale at Sunber Returns for 2022
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Endodontic Supersystems, A Platform For Every Endodontic Practice
- Dre Baldwin Stresses Discipline, Structure and Mindset on New MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh Podcast
- Magnolias of Chambersburg Cuisineur Brings Decade of Experience to Senior Community
- Medicare Insurance Agents Scramble During Last Week Of Open Enrollment
- The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office Now Uses The SmartFix® Concept System!
- SPECTRAFORCE® Included on SIA's "Largest Life Sciences Staffing Firms in the US" 2022 List
Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
Rhenium-SCT® is an advanced radionuclide therapy technology that offers a non-invasive, predominantly single-session treatment with improved cosmetic outcomes for patients suffering from Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Carcinomas (BCCs and SCCs). With the global incidence rates of NMSCs increasing, and more than 7.7 million cases of NMSC being recorded each year1,2, this technology offers patients a new treatment option.
Dr Joseph Gracé, Medical Director of Sydney Brachytherapy Group says, "NMSC is a significant health concern here in Australia (especially for those with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I–III), and we are excited to offer Rhenium-SCT® to our patients with NMSC. The non-invasive nature of this treatment, especially for tumours in hard to reach anatomical locations, is one of the main reasons for using Rhenium-SCT®."
Standard treatments for NMSCs typically require surgery, whereas Rhenium-SCT® uses a non-invasive paste containing ß-emitting particles which are applied directly to a lesion to target cancer cells.3
"The key difference to other therapies is that the Rhenium-SCT® is more precise, allowing the physician to administer treatment locally without damaging surrounding tissue. Patients with difficult anatomic localisations of a tumour, such as ear, nose or anywhere on the face, and those with larger lesions problematic for plastic surgery may benefit from this non-invasive solution, which provides preferrable aesthetic outcomes." adds Dr Gracé.
Shannon D. Brown III, CEO and Managing Director at OncoBeta, says, "This is a significant milestone in the international availability of Rhenium-SCT® for patients in Australia, and yet another step in having Rhenium-SCT® offered in the suite of treatments available to patients suffering with NMSCs."
Sydney Brachytherapy Group is now taking patient referrals from dermatology and skin cancer specialists – for more information please visit: www.sydneybrachytherapy.com or for information about OncoBeta and Rhenium-SCT please visit: www.oncobeta.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Build a Defi Staking Platform With PerfectionGeeks Technologies
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Second Amendment Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains success in NIC's appeal
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
- Porcine Thrombin (Highly Pure)
About the Rhenium-SCT® (Skin Cancer Therapy)
Non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC) is the most common form of cancer in humans.2 The most common cause of NMSC is sun exposure, while other predisposing factors include genetic skin conditions and immunosuppressive diseases or treatments.6
The Rhenium-SCT® is a painless*, single session†, non-invasive therapy that provides aesthetic results, even in cases otherwise considered difficult to treat.3-5 The Rhenium-SCT utilizes the radioisotope Rhenium-188 in an epidermal application with optimal properties for the treatment of NMSCs (non-melanoma skin cancers). The Rhenium-SCT is a precise, personalised therapy that is only applied to the area needed to treat without affecting the healthy tissue. The specially designed device ensures the Rhenium-SCT compound never comes in direct contact with the patient's skin and the application is safe and simple for the applying physician. Most cases of NMSCs (Basal Cell Carcinomas and Squamous Cell Carcinomas) can be treated using the Rhenium-SCT in one single session.†5 Scar-free healing of the treated lesion area and the regeneration of healthy tissue occurs usually within a few weeks after treatment.5
OncoBeta®, with its headquarters located in Garching near Munich, Germany, is a privately held medical device company, specializing in the development and commercialization of state-of-the-art, innovative therapies. Since its foundation, OncoBeta has concentrated its efforts on the development, regulatory approval(s) and commercialization of the epidermal radioisotope therapy Rhenium-SCT® (Skin Cancer Therapy), targeting NMSCs. OncoBeta has perfected the customized application and device management system in conformity with all health, safety and environmental protection regulatory standards.
Find out more about the Rhenium-SCT® at www.oncobeta.com
Follow us on social media:
More on eTradeWire News
- Frog focused artist Rainylune is Attic Salt's Artist of the Month
- Christmas Light Installation in Houston Texas
- David Steinfeld named to 2023 U.S. News Best Lawyers in America list
- 55 Ways to Make Extra Money in 2023
- SnapCo. and Citizen Safety App partner to combat BlackTrans Violence in the City of Atlanta
About The Sydney Brachytherapy Group
The Sydney Brachytherapy Group is a multispecialist, multidisciplinary service of healthcare provided at the interventional suites at the North Shore Medical Group. Medical Director, Dr. Joseph Gracé chairs the medical advisory committee of Registered specialist medical practitioners (Visiting Medical Officers or VMO's), who are accredited by that committee. The VMO specialists include Nuclear Physicians, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Skin Cancer Surgeons and Oncologists. Sydney Brachytherapy is also participating in research and development and contributes to the International OncoBeta Skin Cancer Registry.
Phone: 02 8061 4048
Address: Suite 304, 156-158 Pacific Highway
ST LEONARDS NSW 2065 Australia.
This announcement includes forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside of OncoBeta's control, and which could cause actual results to differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning OncoBeta's plans, objectives, goals, future events, performance and/or other information that is not historical information. All such forward-looking statements are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements and any other cautionary statements which may accompany the forward-looking statements. OncoBeta® undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances after the date made, except as required by law.
*No reported pain3,4
†Complete tumour regression in 98.5% of lesions treated5
- Global Burden of Disease Cancer Collaboration, et al. JAMA Oncol. 2019;5(12):1749-1768.
- Ciążyńska M, et al. Sci Rep. 2021;11(1):4337.
- Cipriani C, et al. J Dermatolog Treat. 2020; Jul 22:1-7.
- Sedda AF, et al. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2008;33(6):745-749.
- Cipriani C, Sedda AF. Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine, editor Baum RP; New York: Springer, 2014.
- Cancer.net. Skin Cancer (Non-Melanoma): Risk Factors and Prevention. October 2020. https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/skin-cancer-non-melanoma/risk-factors-and-prevention (accessed March 2022).
- MESSIAH - Coming to Ontario California!
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Used Blue 2020 Ford Escape for Sale!
- Colorado-Based, Culture-Driven E-Commerce Business Expands to Ohio
- NY Times joins Jazz for Peace Ron Paul, Roger Waters Noam Chomsky & more in call to release Assange!
- Global Learning Charter Public School Announces Rachel Lambauer as 504 Coordinator
- Daugherty Named The Nation's Best and Brightest In Wellness & Best and Brightest Companies
- Erin Bode Joins St. Louis Christmas Carols Association for 12/8 Holiday Concert
- Valerie's House Founder Appears on National Television
- Biggie Blinds asks, "What supply chain issues?"