Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 173
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ground-up construction services in Kansas City
- A Second-Generation Construction Cost Estimation Firm celebrates its 40th Anniversary with an Updated Website
- Illinois Institute Of Technology Appoints Reed Kroloff, Founding Principal Of Jones|kroloff, To Lead
- The reception area advantage that's right for you
- Danielian Associates Earns Grand Award for ICON Palm Springs Project and Client Far West Industries
- Northern States Metals to Attend AIA Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Balance and Beauty Achieved with CENTRIA Products at Upscale Westin Hotel
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Video Finale
- TURF Opens New Design Office in Renovated Firehouse
- Watchdog Real Estate Project Management Promotes Natalie Malawey-Ednie to Principal
Originally built in the 1970s, the dated Horw high school was modernized and refurbished during a four-year project to meet the latest requirements of Minergie — the Swiss sustainable building standard — and to improve its overall aesthetic.
A distinct texture and color profile was created with the specification of SEFAR VISION in an array of options: TI 260/25B, PR 260/25B Copper, and PR 260/25B Gold. The hues add a unique rhythm to the building, communicating a modern character while simultaneously contributing to its high-thermal-insulating profile.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
SEFAR VISION fabric interlayers are used to enhance the exterior appearance of glass facades, rainscreens, curtain walls, glass rail, and interior and decorative glass partition wall systems, while preserving the views from the inside. In the Horw secondary school, the glass appears transparent from inside, while creating a signature profile from outside.
Functionally, SEFAR VISION fabric interlayers improve thermal performance by reducing solar heat gain and save building owners additional expenses on HVAC. The laminated fabric mesh interlayer also reduces glare by mitigating visual light transmission (VLT), eliminating the need for exterior louvers and interior shading systems, further reducing the capital cost to the owner.
In addition, SEFAR Architecture assists designers and façade consultants with thermal modeling reports of supplied glass buildup to demonstrate how the VISION fabric interlayer reduces solar heat gain, glare, and can reduce the need for shading in some instances
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
The Horw secondary school was completed in 2017. Architectural services were provided by ARGE Lussi + Halter dipl Architekten ETH SIA BSA, and the glass manufacturer was BGT Bischoff Glastechnik AG, Bretten. The façade engineer was Sottas AG.
About SEFAR Architecture: SEFAR Architecture is a leading manufacturer of monofilament precision and ePTFE yarn fabrics and fabric systems for interior and exterior architectural applications. With comprehensive knowledge in textile architecture, Sefar has cooperated with experienced lighting technicians and polymer experts to develop a new generation of fabrics for the architectural and design community. For more information on SEFAR Architecture's products and services, call Peter Katcha at 727-388-4919 or visit www.sefar.us.
Nick Murosky, Director of Content Marketibg
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020