Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- What are your plants telling you?
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's "GO FOR LANDING" Wins Top Doc NASA REMI Award at Worldfest-Houston
- Custom CENTRIA Panels Transform Callier Center for Communications Disorders
- Healthier! Healthcare furniture has big impacts
- Building reconstruction services in Kansas City require due diligence
- 2019 WLA Awards shortlist announced
- InviAir Brings Long-Awaited Innovation to The Air Diffuser Marketplace
- CENTRIA Formawall and IW Series Panels Achieve Aesthetic and Performance Goals at Minnesota Vikings
Originally built in the 1970s, the dated Horw high school was modernized and refurbished during a four-year project to meet the latest requirements of Minergie — the Swiss sustainable building standard — and to improve its overall aesthetic.
A distinct texture and color profile was created with the specification of SEFAR VISION in an array of options: TI 260/25B, PR 260/25B Copper, and PR 260/25B Gold. The hues add a unique rhythm to the building, communicating a modern character while simultaneously contributing to its high-thermal-insulating profile.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
SEFAR VISION fabric interlayers are used to enhance the exterior appearance of glass facades, rainscreens, curtain walls, glass rail, and interior and decorative glass partition wall systems, while preserving the views from the inside. In the Horw secondary school, the glass appears transparent from inside, while creating a signature profile from outside.
Functionally, SEFAR VISION fabric interlayers improve thermal performance by reducing solar heat gain and save building owners additional expenses on HVAC. The laminated fabric mesh interlayer also reduces glare by mitigating visual light transmission (VLT), eliminating the need for exterior louvers and interior shading systems, further reducing the capital cost to the owner.
In addition, SEFAR Architecture assists designers and façade consultants with thermal modeling reports of supplied glass buildup to demonstrate how the VISION fabric interlayer reduces solar heat gain, glare, and can reduce the need for shading in some instances
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
The Horw secondary school was completed in 2017. Architectural services were provided by ARGE Lussi + Halter dipl Architekten ETH SIA BSA, and the glass manufacturer was BGT Bischoff Glastechnik AG, Bretten. The façade engineer was Sottas AG.
About SEFAR Architecture: SEFAR Architecture is a leading manufacturer of monofilament precision and ePTFE yarn fabrics and fabric systems for interior and exterior architectural applications. With comprehensive knowledge in textile architecture, Sefar has cooperated with experienced lighting technicians and polymer experts to develop a new generation of fabrics for the architectural and design community. For more information on SEFAR Architecture's products and services, call Peter Katcha at 727-388-4919 or visit www.sefar.us.
Nick Murosky, Director of Content Marketibg
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC