Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 135
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Results from Annual Holiday Food Drives
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Safe Shelter Presents November 25 Virtual Fundraiser with Fabulous Equinox Orchestra
The nonprofit child care provider offers professional development opportunities through its Focus on Four initiative, which began in June 2017 as an initiative aimed at providing additional instructional time to 4-year-olds during the summer. This year's Focus on Four conference was held Oct. 24 at Florida Gulf Coast University.
"After registration opened, the conference filled both sessions within a matter of days," said Chris Hansen, CEO of Child Care of Southwest Florida. "As educators, teachers are continuously trying to instill a love for learning among students, but this conference shows that teachers, too, want to continue learning more about their profession."
Led by renowned early childhood education specialist Lisa Murphy, the Focus on Four conference included presentations and discussions focused on creating child-centered learning environments in which all students can thrive academically and socially.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
Murphy is founder and CEO of Ooey Gooey, Inc., which strives to transform early childhood education by presenting training programs, providing relevant materials and resources, and igniting insightful conversations and connections through social media. The author of five books, Murphy presents more than 100 early childhood education workshops each year and is known for her ability to link hands-on activities to educational standards, outspoken advocacy and commitment to creating child-centered, play-based early childhood environments. With more than 30 years of experience in early childhood education, Murphy has taught and worked with children in multiple learning environments, including Head Start, kindergarten, private preschools, family child care, park and recreation centers, group homes and child care centers.
The Lee Chapter of Florida Association for the Education of Young Children provided Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to attendees.
The Focus on Four Conference was funded by The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation, which was created in 2004 by Best Buy founder, Dick Schulze, to give back to the communities where Dick and his family grew up – in Minnesota, where he built Best Buy to become the world's largest consumer electronics retailer and in Florida, where he now maintains a permanent residence. The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation creates grant partnerships with organizations that generate transformational results in human and social services, education, and health and medicine.
More on eTradeWire News
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
About Child Care of Southwest Florida
Child Care of Southwest Florida, Inc. is a nonprofit early childhood education provider with five learning centers in Lee and Hendry counties that serve more than 400 children from 6 weeks to 8 years old. For more information, please visit ccswfl.org (http://www.ccswfl.org/).
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Network.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication