Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Natural Perfumery: A Complete Shift Towards Nature and a New Education for Perfumers
- Ryan Lawn & Tree Continues Commitment to Sustainability by Planting 30,000 Trees by 2030
- $1.1 Million Dollars in Scholarships, Awarded by the DSU Heritage Foundation, Second Time in Dickinson State University History
- Ryan Lawn & Tree Named to "Lawn & Landscape Top 100" for 2021
- Ryan Lawn & Tree No. 45 on Landscape Management's LM150 List of Largest Landscape Companies for 2021
- USDA Farm to School Grant Awarded to Rebuilding Broken Places CDC Seed to Plate Program
- NLaws Produce Announces New Partnership, Formation Of New Venture
- Adaptive Agriculture Announces Free Bin Inventory Management System: Bins+
- Ideanomics' Solectrac Launches New Electric Tractor
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
Enter: Vivify Seeds.
Vivify Seeds is a seed company that provides farmers with high-quality seeds that boast transparency and traceability from seed to table— and they've just launched their very own online platform where growers can purchase seeds.
The website — which currently features three healthful hybrid varieties (including seeds fit for greenhouses and container farms using hydroponic/aeroponic farming models) — will be home to a robust seed database where growers and their consumers may access everything they could ever wish to know about the produce they sow, grow, and eat.
More on eTradeWire News
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
With a focus on supplying high-quality, nourishing food to individuals and communities, Vivify goes as far as to lay out all of the major health benefits for each seed it provides right on its website, including detailed micronutrient data for seeds whose values exceed USDA standards. Every seed can be traced back to its original source for a level of traceability that boosts farmer profitability, promotes consumer health, and provides complete transparency from seed source to table. "Providing high-quality seeds for our growers enables them to produce high-quality food for the consumer public, resulting in healthier, happier communities with a more profitable produce growing sector," Vivify's chief executive officer, Marc Dahan, explains.
Vivify seeks to regrow trust in the food supply chain by empowering health-conscious consumers with the information they need to make informed choices on the foods they eat. The company's approach aligns with today's consumers calling for transparency and nutritious foods from brands with social values that align with their own.
More on eTradeWire News
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
Each Vivify variety is selected for its high market potential, physiological vigor, and ability to yield nutritious, delicious produce. All Vivify seeds boast a germination rate of at least 95%– 15% higher than the minimum germination standards for vegetable seeds in interstate commerce. Dahan expands, "We use data-driven tools and techniques to provide growers with the best seed tech data and disease package for each environment. The expected outcome includes high germinability, optimal yields, improved nutritional information, and full transparency for individuals and communities."
Full details on the Vivify Seeds brand, including its vision, mission, and values, can be found by visiting https://vivifyseeds.com/.
Marc Dahan, CEO, Vivify Seeds
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership