Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- Elmquist Eye Group's Dr. Sarah Eccles-Brown earns certification in Kahook Dual Blade procedure
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
Similar on eTradeWire
- Blanca De La Rosa Releases New Memoir - Pursuing a Better Tomorrow
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Release Date for A ROCKY DIVORCE, the Latest from Matt Coleman
- Fans Share Royalties of Favorite Artists
- East Kent tradition continues with modern take
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- "Catch the Devil: A Murder Mystery" - Murder Mystery Sets a Trap in New England
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases Egyptian Mythology based book "Amun Moon"
- How Record Keeping Can Slash Your Tax Bill When You Sell Your Home
- Doodle Meet-Up & Book Signing Holiday Dog PAWTY on Monday December 16th at Ruby & Jack's in NYC
- Grammy Nominated Bokanté Brings World Music to the Weinberg Center
"What a surprise to get the winning notification. I had forgotten the publisher had entered this award. I'm thrilled," says Susan Wingate. "Storm Season has gotten great reviews from some highly respected reviewers both journals and NY Times Bestselling authors but I really wasn't sure, scared actually, if the story would translate to readers, if they would like it also." Although a majority of male reviewers have given STORM SEASON the highest kudos, the story resonates with women as well who have children and, specifically, children at-risk. Drug abuse is a key element threading the action of this story. Women will come away from reading this heart-pumping thriller feeling empowered, feeling they can overcome all odds. How do they benefit from reading Storm Season. Which is why Susan Wingate wrote the book.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Neurology BAN2401 Study to Assess New Alzheimer's Treatment
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
For readers who enjoy books such as Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter, and The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.
Meg Storm has stepped in it. After becoming entangled in an industry as nefarious as it is criminal, Storm gets swept into the lurid world of drugs. After daughter, Lily, dies from an apparent heroin overdose, her husband also dies. Meg has nothing left to lose. She becomes a woman on the hunt. But will she be the hunter? Or, the hunted? Meg realizes nothing is ever as it seems.
The book has already received some great reviews from industry leaders.
"STORM SEASON…Wingate demands readers' close attention from the very first sentence to the last. But does it pay off? Absolutely. Prepare to be haunted long after turning the final page." –BestThrillers.com
"I'm still reeling after finishing Susan Wingate's latest, STORM SEASON. Brilliantly written, here is a tale that grips you by the throat from the opening prologue to the gut-punch of an ending. Both tender and brutal, intelligent and visceral, each page carries a reader further down a harrowing path to a conclusion both inevitable yet also shocking. This novel will leave an indelible mark on your soul. Don't miss it." —James Rollins, New York Times bestseller of The Demon Crown
"In the tradition of GONE GIRL, Susan Wingate's STORM SEASON is both layered and nuanced. Like a striptease. the story unwinds itself, building one fear above the other. She has created a world both surreal and REAL, where regrets don't just swallow you whole… They KILL you." –JCarson Black, NY Times Bestseller
More on eTradeWire News
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
About the Author – Susan Wingate was born under the Year of the Dog and under the Sun sign of Leo. She's also an Amazon bestseller and award-winning author of "The Deer Effect," the Bobby's Diner series, and "Drowning." Her writing spans genres including family drama, YA fantasy, mystery/thriller, and inspirational fiction. Susan is a founding member of the Authors of the San Juan Islands, a membership association for published authors living in and around the premiere San Juan Island archipelago of the Pacific Northwest. Her latest memoir "The Dementia Chronicles" is a chronicle of the time she was the primary caregiver to her dying mother. When Susan isn't writing, you can find her out tramping through the woods chasing deer. Susan lives in Friday Harbor, Washington with her husband, Bob.
About the Book Excellence Awards – Founded in Toronto, Canada, the Book Excellence Awards is an international book awards competition dedicated to recognizing both independent and traditionally published authors for excellence in writing, design and overall market appeal. Previous Winners and Finalists of the Book Excellence Awards have been New York Times' best-sellers, spoken at the United Nations and TEDx, and have had their books optioned by movie studios. To learn more, visit: https://www.bookexcellenceawards.com.
- Media Alert: Councilmember Maria D. Quiñones-Sánchez and UAC President Sharmain Matlock-Turner
- oneservice AG, announces the appointment of Jonathan Mensch as the new President of oneservice Inc. North America
- MAM Brings the Experts in Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chain Management to Gearing Up Conference
- Enjoy New Year's Eve Dinner at The Dock at Crayton Cove
- Exton Orthodontist Helping Teens and Adults Find Affordable Care
- Esse Health O'Fallon Pediatrics Welcomes New Physician
- Plans Underway for Harbor Lights Jacksonville
- - Inspire2Read Clothing Brand -
- Cloud CMA integrates Buyside to provide valuable intel on real-time buyer demand
- Unacast Expands The Real World Graph® to Include Neighborhood Activity and Travel Patterns
- Guidon Security Consulting and Centralized Vision Begin A Strategic Channel Partnership
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Reading Helping Patients Smile with Confidence
- Marquee Hire Franchise for Under 20k?
- Flipping the Script: Native Moto Adventures challenges the male dominated motorcycle world with female-led tours
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- Residence Inn by Marriott Longer-Stay Hotel to Open in New Orleans' Central Business District
- Designer of Original TMNT Action Figures is offering $115 Custom Drawings through December 2019
- How To Choose The Best Kitchen Design and Installation Company
- Managecore to Again Present at Google Cloud Day Dallas Regarding Migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- Accelerated Work Effort Creates AWE Across the World