Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 132
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
- Covid Acts of Kindness breaks the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD!
Similar on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Appointed Chair of an ABA Committee
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Gretchen G. Randall Joins the New Haven Legal Assistance Association Friends Board of Directors
- Thomas E. Daniels Named in the 28th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America 2022
- Jeremy Kennedy Named a 2022 Super Lawyer
- CGS3 Expands Partnership with the Addition of Michael Rivera
- ANNOUNCING: Blend Mediation Opens FREE Professional Network Registration
- NYC ACS Lawyer Announces Winning Right to Counsel Motion
- C5's London Forum on Global Economic Sanctions November 17-18, 2021
McCann's practice focuses on commercial leasing, real estate acquisitions and dispositions and real estate finance. Her practice has involved major, multi-site and portfolio purchase and finance transactions, as well as representation of public and private real estate investment trusts (REITs) on both leasing and purchase and sale transactions. McCann also represents and advises medical services companies and medical office building owners on their leasing work. She also has worked with alternative energy companies as well as transportation clients with respect to their real estate acquisitions and holdings integral to their business operations.
Prior to joining Snell & Wilmer, McCann worked with a large, international law firm supporting clients with their Arizona legal needs. In addition, in her previous employment with a large government contractor, she worked with senior leadership regarding legal and risk management and ethics and compliance issues, which provided her with a strong understanding of the practical needs of business clients with respect to their legal and risk management departments.
More on eTradeWire News
- SHSMD Connections and Digital Health
- Author pens second novel in critically acclaimed Myrtle Beach mystery series
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy Expert Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing to Speak at the SEO Square Two-Day Conference
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Englewood and Port Charlotte Residents!
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals Presents its 8th Annual "State of Black Tourism"
McCann has represented numerous real estate developers and managers as well as major lending institutions and community banks in all aspects of real estate lending work, and her background with legal opinions and substantial involvement with the Arizona Bar Association's Business Law Section's report on opinions provides the firm with additional proficiency in that area.
About Snell & Wilmer
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing in 15 locations throughout the United States and in Mexico, including Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, California; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Boise, Idaho; Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Portland, Oregon; Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, Washington; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit swlaw.com (http://www.swlaw.com/).
- METAvivor Announces the Virtual Conference: Overcoming Health Disparities In MBC
- American Momentum Bank assigns executives expanded Market President positions
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support
- Hertz Investment Group Sells Five Building Portfolio in Richmond
- Thiel College recognizes September Students of the Month
- Distroller World Releases First-Ever FlyNerlies Designed to Fly
- Thiel College climbs US News & World Report rankings, recognized for social mobility
- Kravis for the Performing Arts anuncia concierto del cantante de salsa ganador del Grammy® GILBERTO SANTA ROSA en West Palm Beach
- Holiday Gift Giving & Gatherings - the Best Natural, Organic, and Eco-friendly Products
- Former Chicago frontman, Jeff Coffey, makes his return to the stage to a packed house
- Turning Point Church to host community job and resources fair Oct. 14 in Bonita Springs
- PorchLight Real Estate Group Opens New DTC Office Location
- Go-Forth Pest Control Honored For Growth 4th Year In A Row
- The New Platform Changing the Way You Shop for Natural, Organic, and Eco-friendly Products
- Students Challenged To Name New Water Coaster At Quassy Amusement & Waterpark
- Drive-in Horror Movies & Live Monsters Return To Clark County Event Center This Halloween
- 227's YouTube Chili' KAREEM Chili' ABDUL-JABBAR COVID-19 Vaccine PSA! UCLA Lakers #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- Homesnap names Aprile Osborne Fastest Growing Agent Award for the First Half of 2021
- Champion Film Salon International Film Festival Announces Panelist Line Up
- Coach To Share Solution To Say Goodbye Doubt And Uncertainty, Hello Clarity