Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Cooker Kitchen: Enjoy Cooking Convenience With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- Matanzas on the Bay to feature food special, live music to celebrate Father's Day June 20
- Let Freedom (and the Baking Timer) Ring
- USDA Attacks Small Farms, Religious Rights, & Sick People With Court Order
- Better Rhodes: The Alcohol-Free Marketplace
- Santé Media Group announces the appointment of James Shannon as Director, National Accounts
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World
- Retractable conveyor creates efficiencies on the plant floor
- New! Premium low calorie Iced Coffee shaking up the competition
- Tampa Bay area restaurant is featured on the Food Network's hit show Restaurant:Impossible
"Craft Spirits and cocktails are our specialty, and we saw a void in the hard seltzer market to offer consumers delicious and fresh cocktail-flavored seltzers," said Josh Kornoff, co‑founder of Surf City Still Works. "Our seltzers are expertly brewed to be very neutral and light. With the right amount of flavor, these seltzers are very cool and refreshing."
The seltzers are brewed in small batches at the SCSW distillery in Huntington Beach. Each is gluten free, has zero grams of carbs and is five percent alcohol by volume. Surf City Still Works is the only distillery in Southern California to offer a full suite of spirits, canned cocktails and hard seltzers. The distillery began crafting gin, vodka, rum and whiskey in 2017 and launched canned craft cocktails in 2019 inspired by popular cocktails from their tasting room menu, before focusing on cocktail-inspired hard seltzers. The seltzers are available for purchase to be shipped or picked up curbside on the distillery's website and are coming soon to retails stores across California. The SCSW team also plans to keg each seltzer to have them featured on tap at local restaurants.
More on eTradeWire News
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
- Hear from Industry Experts at the 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
Surf City Still Works has been in an active growth period for the last 18 months. The team is nearing completion on a 25,000-square-foot facility where they produce, bottle and can all of the products. They will also open a 100-person tasting room with a full‑service kitchen on site later this year.
"We're having a lot of fun, and our products are resonating with our communities," said Kornoff. "We will be drinking these hard seltzers all summer and can't wait to invite the community to the tasting room grand opening."
About Surf City Still Works
Surf City Still Works is an independent craft distillery founded by Josh and Elena Kornoff in 2017 and a small team of locals with a clear purpose in mind: to bring craft distilling to Huntington Beach, celebrate the art of mixology and support local artists. SCSW uses quality ingredients and traditional methods to evoke the diverse and contagious spirit of Surf City. For more information about Surf City Still Works and its craft spirits, visit www.surfcitystillworks.com.
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!