Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 602
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 562
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 510
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 500
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 474
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 413
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 384
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 376
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 344
Similar on eTradeWire
- Outlines the latest trends of web development that companies should consider
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Depth for Growing Sector
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Anaptyx Llc Joins The Mspalliance
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- GBKSOFT launches Delivery Department
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- Major Food Manufacturer Cuts Energy Costs by 4%, Saves Millions of CO2 Emissions with Canvass AI
- New State Level Privacy Laws Influencing Cybersecurity Budgets & Roadmaps Webinar
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for iManage Cloud
Julie George has been heavily involved in the JD Edwards services community for the past 20+ years. She has tremendous experience, and relationships, with the top JD Edwards consultants throughout the US. Most importantly, she is known for her honesty and integrity.
—Aaron Chappell, Partner at Surety Systems and JD Edwards Practice Leader
Surety Systems' many years of proven experience, along with the strengths and relationships of JAGwire, makes our combined JD Edwards team highly regarded in the market. We've brought together two excellent ERP consulting firms with similar ideals and passion for quality, creating even more value for all of our clients.
—Julie George, President at JAGwire group
The addition of JAGwire to Surety Systems' current offerings will enhance their already successful JD Edwards practice, which provides highly specialized consultants across all functional and technical areas to implement, support, and optimize solutions in industries as varied as manufacturing, distribution, construction, and real estate.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
Surety Systems has over 18 years of experience providing ERP, HCM, and CRM solutions nationwide. Their technology focus areas include JD Edwards, Infor Lawson, SAP, Workday, Salesforce, and Kronos. In 2020, Surety Systems completed 150+ ERP projects in over 20 states. Surety Systems separates themselves from the competition by providing the industry's top consultants, who not only lead their clients to success but also focus on knowledge transfer, ensuring client ownership and control of the solution with maximum ROI. The company is headquartered in Raleigh, NC, and works nationally.
The JAGwire Group has been a provider of information technology solutions under the Oracle Applications umbrella, primarily in the JD Edwards market for the past 15 years. JAGwire has also been active in the women-owned (WBEC) technology space for several years. The company is headquartered in Milford, Ohio, and services clients throughout the United States.
Director of Marketing
Surety Systems, Inc.
- YUP PUP Launches All-Natural CBD Dog Treats
- Pacific Northwest Author Anya Mora Releases New Suspense / Thriller – Secrets Mothers Keep
- Transitional Aged Youth between 16-25 Deserve Loving Homes Now
- One of TOPDON's Best Selling Products - The BT100 Handheld Tester for 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries
- Art à la Carte – a virtual fundraiser for The Center for Contemporary Art
- Volunteers needed for Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit
- Identity Earth Day Special Feat. Lesley Webb, Lisa Betty, Casandra Carmelina, Elizabeth Lind
- Care Issues For Medicare Beneficiaries Reported By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- The Ohio Children's Trust Fund Launches Family Success Network in Northeast Ohio
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification