Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 260
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 188
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 147
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 136
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- "The Best Soccer Show," Officially Launches August 12; U.S. Soccer's Sporting Director Earnie Stewart as First Guest
- Return Of Live Sports, Season Simulations Gives Strat-O-Matic Games A Record Setting Run
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Luka Chili' Dončić Spicy' Triple-Double! Luca Disney #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- L.A. Wolves FC Forward Philip Hephzibah Invited for Trial with The New Saints FC in Wales
- Bookies Clamoring for Safe and Secure Ways to Collect and Get Paid from Players
- Undrafted Free Agent LaShaun Sanders is Navigating this Covid Era with Positivity
Capelli Sport will continue as the official jersey supplier for Super Soccer Stars and the official uniform and apparel provider for Soccer Stars United travel and developmental teams. The brand's innovative, world-class training gear, equipment and uniforms have yielded many global recreational, youth, club, collegiate, semi-professional and professional sports partnerships.
"Capelli Sport apparel provides great quality, functionality and design for high-level performance on the field. Super Soccer Stars is excited to continue our partnership and offer our kids and families the best gear to play in, especially for Soccer Stars United our competitive travel and advanced development program from Super Soccer Stars. said Toby Tenenbaum, Vice President of Soccer Stars United.
More on eTradeWire News
- Outstanding collection of American Brilliant Cut Glass will be sold by Woody Auction September 11-12
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- New fundraiser will support family of Texas police officer killed in crash
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Bring the Big Top Under Your Rooftop this Fall!
Super Soccer Stars United Program is an advanced development & travel program for players aged 4.5 – 18. The development & competitive travel teams include 52 teams across three territories, NY, LA & Miami with over 5k+ players. Soccer Stars United members need innovative sportswear that performs on the field and Capelli Sport delivers that promise.
"Super Soccer Stars and its mission to provide a platform for youth athletes to succeed on the field is where the organization aligns with Capelli Sport. Through this partnership, youth athletes throughout the United States will have the opportunity to further their soccer development with our modern uniforms and training gear, world-class equipment, and enhanced support for player development." said George Altirs, President of Capelli Sport
The renewed partnership will feature exclusive, custom-designed kits for the Fall 2019 season.
About Super Soccer Stars
New York-based Super Soccer Stars was founded in 2000 and is the largest corporately run youth soccer program in the country. At Super Soccer Stars, the soccer ball is used as a vehicle to help children not only improve their soccer skills, but also develop self-confidence, improve gross motor skills, hone socialization skills and develop physical literacy. Dynamic, local and international coaches work with small groups of boys and girls to develop these skills and teamwork in a fun, non-competitive, educational environment. Super Soccer Stars employs over 650 coaches across 25+ major markets, reaching over 100,000+ children each year. For more information about Super Soccer Stars, please visit www.supersoccerstars.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Living Waters Inc To Host Virtual "2020 Mental Health Summit"
- San Francisco Moves To Stop Profiting Off of The Incarcerated: "Phone Calls from Jails Now Free"
- Author Helen Harper Releases Urban Fantasy - Brimstone Bound
- Grand Opening Announcement for The Grout Doctor® of Prince George's County, MD
- 'NekozTek' Helps Esports Industry Gain Massive Engagement and Sales by Leveraging TikTok
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
- Goodwill Pine Ridge Store Reopens with a newly remodeled and expanded layout
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out
- Virtual Chowder Run Registration Open for Walk, Run & Bike Challenge
- Annual #FaithpreneurWeekend2020 Virtually Conference
- A Revolution in Mental Health. A unique solution to Student Mental Health
- 'Man Of The Hour' Media Kit Highlights Brand's Expansion
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Rockefeller Foundation COVID-19 Testing Plan! #Coronavirus #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Islamic Arts Festival will be held online this year
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal