Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Outdoor Decor 4 U: The Ultimate Outdoor Decor Selection
- Linaka's Kitchen: Must-Have Kitchen Products for a Smooth Running Kitchen
- Distinctive Wall Art: Exquisite Home Decor that Adds Charm & Character
- Heating firm urges householders to stay safe from carbon monoxide, the silent killer
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- PODS® Wisconsin Helps Residents Tackle Cross Country Moving Without the Hassle
- Weight N Bed: Comfortable Bedding for Better Sleep
- Products 4 Kitchens: Products For a Smoother Running Kitchen
- EZ Kitchen Supply: Premium Kitchen Supplies & Gadgets for an Effective Kitchen!
- Brand new home for sale! open house Parade of Homes
The magazine received hundreds of nominations with the focus on leaders who inspire, motivate, and positively challenge their teams not only to make them more productive but also make work more fun. According to Small Business Monthly these are not your average bosses but the best in the region.
Bernstein was recognized for the high amount of care he brings to each and every employee. The magazine tells a story of how Bernstein visited an employee who was recently hospitalized due to a spot on his lung. "He couldn't believe I showed up," Bernstein said. "When I walked in the room his eyes lit up. There is no way I wasn't going to show up. He means something to me. All of my employees mean something to me."
Bernstein adds the key to truly caring about your employees is to ask a lot of questions and seek input from everyone on staff. "I consider myself the captain and leader with the philosophy to let people do their jobs and let them flourish. I want them to learn from their mistakes and be there for them. They can be independent thinkers who want to feel ownership in the company."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Sunshine Drapery and Interior Design is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2019. Bernstein purchased the firm in 2008 after holding various positions with the company. Sunshine operates from its 25,000 square foot corporate offices and drapery fabrication center on Adie Road in West St. Louis County. The firm also maintains smaller design centers in Chesterfield and Sunset Hills. In addition Bernstein owns The Great Cover Up in Ladue.
ABOUT SUNSHINE DRAPERY & INTERIOR DESIGN
Now in its 50th year Sunshine Drapery provides a variety of products for home owners and businesses to include custom draperies, blinds and shades, indoor shutters, motorized window treatments, decorating fabric, custom bedding and commercial window treatments. Services include in-home personal design, business design, senior facilities design, reupholstery, and blinds and shade repair. The firm was named a Future 50 top business award winner in 2018 by Small Business Monthly and has received many accolades. For additional information visit https://sunshinedrapery.com.
- MecheTech is Now BayouCart Moving Forward
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Brittany Bussell Featured in the Chicago Edition of Top Agent Magazine
- Virtual Staging Tours: How They Can Help Close Real Estate Deals
- Cleaned Ltd of Loughborough, Leicestershire
- The Lashe® Launches PayPal Credit®
- Mental Health Industry Leaders in the Entertainment Industry attending Equity Symposium
- Mile High H2O offering Water Quality Presentations across the US
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas