Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 262
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 241
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 226
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 168
- National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair Connects Aspiring Black Lawyers to Insider Knowledge, Networking, and Resources - 139
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 118
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 112
- Northrop Grumman extends its 100% commitment to Drawbridge Realty's Spectrum Corporate Center - 107
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 107
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Rope Access Melbourne Trusts - Abseiling Building Maintenance | Contract Solutions Australia
- MBCEA Has Released a New Mobile App
- Machinery Masterclass Institute Revolutionize Heavy Equipment Industry with Innovative Online Course
- Larson-Danielson donates over 1,300 items to food pantries
- Everblue Energy Auditor Training & Solar Courses Approved for Workforce Development Grant Funding
- Shoring Services in Toronto and The GTA
Wynn was recognized on Nov. 16 at The Ritz Carlton-Naples, just a few miles from where Wynn's grandfather founded Sunshine Ace Hardware in 1958. Under Wynn's leadership, the company has grown into one of Florida's largest home improvement retailers while also establishing a reputation as a leading supporter of charitable causes within the community.
"It is incredibly humbling to be recognized alongside prominent entrepreneurs, philanthropists and community leaders who've had such a profound impact on Southwest Florida," said Wynn, who became president in 2005 after serving as chief financial officer, controller and staff accountant. "I couldn't be more proud of the team I am blessed to lead and all they do to provide helpful advice to our neighbors each and every day. I am grateful for the opportunity to continue our family tradition of serving our community through an investment of time and treasure to help positively impact the lives of Southwest Floridians."
More on eTradeWire News
- THINKWARE Announces Christmas and Holiday Deals
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, QME Physician for Orthopedic Medical Legal Cases In Downey
- TOZZbike Announced the Upcoming "Pipegun Original" electric kick-bike at the London EV Show 2023
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
Sunshine Ace Hardware has raised nearly $300,000 for Children's Miracle Network since declaring the nonprofit as its primary charitable partner three years ago. The company also supports Captains for Clean Water, CCA, United Way, NCH's Heart Institute, Rotary, first responders and many other causes.
Wynn was one of four business leaders recognized by Gulfshore Life, joining restauranteur Richard D'Amico, contractor John DeAngelis and consumer products innovator Jay Hartington. Additional honorees included mental health advocates Alise Bartley and Claribel Bocanegra, philanthropists Patty and Jay Baker, nonprofit leader Richard LeBer and arts visionary Steffanie Pearce.
"These remarkable individuals embody the spirit of innovation, philanthropy and leadership that Gulfshore Life cherishes," said Jim Schwartzel, president and publisher of Gulfshore Life. "Their outstanding contributions over the years have shaped our community."
In addition to winning 40 Under 40 and Best Boss awards from Gulfshore Business, Wynn's individual media honors include being named to Naples Illustrated's Naples 100 list of influential leaders, Business Observer's Top Entrepreneur and Naples Daily News' Outstanding Citizen of the Year. Additionally, he is a Business Hall of Fame Laureate through Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida, Night of Champions Honoree from Champions for Learning, Volunteer of the Year with YMCA of the Palms and Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, and Alumni of Distinction at FGCU.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. April Webster, 2x Author, Receives Community Service Leader Award for Leader in Women Empowerment
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Lodging Source, LLC And Olif
Gulfshore Life is a monthly luxury lifestyle magazine that honors Southwest Florida's culture through stories that cover local dining, style, the arts, design, nature and community events. This is the 25th year that Gulfshore Life has celebrated community leaders through its Men & Women of the Year recognition program.
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Amazing deals on quality home decor, lighting fixtures and smart home gadgets
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- Capturing the Divine Feminine: "Guadalupe" Photography Exhibit by Amanda Lopez Debuts at Altura LA
- Trevor Day: Brewing a New Chapter in Georgetown, Spring 2024
- Dental Veneer Services in North York
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Shop & Dine Downtown Downers Grove This Holiday Season & Earn Rewards!
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- A Walk In The Woods an Annual Exhibition Of Landscape Paintings
- Transitions Healthcare, LLC Acquires The Shook Home & The Quarters at Shook in Chambersburg, PA
- Ringing In The New Year An Annual Exhibit Of Paintings
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- VALFIX Medical Inc. Secures Fifth Consecutive Grant from the Israel Innovation Authority
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security