Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 202
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 194
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 136
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 113
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in San Marcos, Texas
- Florida's Reverse Mortgage Center Announces Launch of New Interactive Website
- Hullmoneyman - First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Psi Lending Announces Sales Division Expansion
- Why would a Mortgage Broker in Manchester benefit me?
- Black Brokerage Firm Thrives Amid Covid-19 Economic Downturn
- Nova Home Loans selects OptiFunder Warehouse Management System
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2020 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 8th Annual Real Estate Ranking
Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
Red Bluff, CA – July 1st, 2020 – Summit Funding Inc. ("Summit"), a top 30 Mortgage Company by Mortgage Executive Magazine, announces the opening of a new branch in Red Bluff, California. At this new Summit location are three mortgage originators, Lesa Harris, JB Stacy and Stephanie McKenzie, and their team of mortgage professionals.
"We couldn't be more excited to announce the opening of our new Summit Funding, Inc. office here in Red Bluff, California," Lesa said. "We look forward to providing exceptional service to our Realtors® and customers here in the community, both old and new. We are here to serve you and all of your financial needs. Feel free to drop by and say hello!"
Lesa, JB, Stephanie, and their team bring incredible value and expertise to Summit. By providing excellent customer service and a vast loan portfolio, they will open new doors for many in the Red Bluff community to achieve their homeownership dreams. This new Summit location is located at 744 Main Street, Red Bluff, CA 96080. Summit Funding is thrilled to welcome this new team to the Summit family.
More on eTradeWire News
- Libman Education now offers Pinson & Tang's Newest Product: CDI Pocket Guide – Online
- JoinWith.Me Screenplay and Trailer by Mike Meier receive multiple distinctions
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
About Summit Funding Inc.: Summit is a private residential mortgage lender operating across the country. Summit is ranked among the top 30 mortgage lenders for 2019 according to the Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine. Founded by Todd Scrima in 1995, Summit prides itself on being an industry pioneer of the Home Loan Team: skilled lending experts dedicated to providing an outstanding high-touch home financing process. Scrima also co-founded the CORE training, focuses on coaching some of the nation's top producing Loan Officers and Real Estate Agents. By providing the most skilled Loan Originators in the country, Summit can provide the best results for the marketplace.
Lesa Harris NMLS ID# 398976 CA DRE ID# 01278043 | Branch NMLS ID# 1968926 | Summit Funding, Inc. NMLS ID# 3199 | Equal Housing Opportunity | www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Summit Funding, Inc.
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Rep. John Lewis Your Work Was Not In Vain
- Earn Extra Cabbage, Trade Recycled Mobile Phones on HaggleUp
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Educe Group Receives SOC 2 Certification
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept