Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 408
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 142
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pallett Valo lawyer is a Lexpert Rising Star Award Winner
- Los Angeles Times Recognizes Kahana & Feld LLP as One of Top Litigation and Real Estate Firms in OC
- Leah Hamlin Joins U/Z as Litigation Associate
- Janet Pittman Reed starts legal blog and commentary on Family Law matters to inform families in need
- Announcing: Reviews Generator from Client Chat Live
- Attorney Michael Brody Joins Employment Law Firm LightGabler
- FileTrail to Sponsor ILTA's Insight 2018
- Tax Lawyer Richard Lehman publishes third article in a series about technology & tax practice
- Emergency Responder Michael Riley publishes second article about technology & law practice
- Lawyer K Todd Wallace publishes review of office technology for legal profession
"There is an enormous market need for a service like Phishgoggles," said Michael Cohn, CEO of Summit. "Phishing and other online scams are the strategy of choice for cybercriminals, as it is far easier to manipulate someone into clicking on a malicious link than to break through layers of IT security."
Summit launched the security awareness service two years ago to reduce clients' susceptibility to phishing and other social engineering threats that target human vulnerabilities. Its measurable success led Summit to expand and rebrand the program as the Phishgoggles Security Awareness Service.
Unlike traditional training programs, Phishgoggles is structured as a fully managed, ongoing service that enables employers to build secure behaviors over time. Silent phishing campaigns expose staff to simulated evolving threats. Micro-modules and immersive content introduce and reinforce key learnings. Topics range from basics, such as safe web browsing, email spoofing, and mobile security to emerging types of security threats.
More on eTradeWire News
- Goddard School Preschooler-approved Toy Test Names Lite Brite As The Winning Educational Toy Of 2018
- Siemplify Taps Former Carbon Black and Cisco Channel Executive to Boost Channel Presence of Security
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
Summit also is enhancing the service with a new exclusive client portal that provides Phishgoggles customers with access to premier, curated content, from micro modules to supplemental deeper dives. All elements are designed to reinforce learning, improve absorption and make alertness to cyber threats
"The more people we can reach, the more we can reduce the risk to the businesses, nonprofits, associations and agencies we serve. We created Phishgoggles as a friendly, relatable character to encourage engagement with the brand, but more importantly, with the issue. It is our mission to make
security awareness as habitual as using a seatbelt."
More information is available at http://phishgoggles.com and on our Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook pages.
Summit Business Technologies
- Domini Clark of Blackmere Consulting accepted into Forbes Human Resources Council
- Pensacola Real Estate Expert Shane Willis Publishes Blog: Home Sellers in Q3 Netted $61K at Resale
- East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Partnership
- Opera Naples To Perform Verdi Classic, Aida
- Stage Fund Announces Closing of European Office, Promotes More Centralized Operations in U.S
- Tech Blurbs: Bezos' Hunger Games, SQL Injection Attacks, Trump Opposes Macron's Arms Deal + more
- Evolve IP / theVoiceFactory Win for Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Online training firm, adaptiVLE, move to Broughton Hall, Skipton
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Taps Green Bee For Craft Soda
- Local Business Owner Keana Spencer Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Rotary Power supports international research and development centre
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Speaker Interview Released from Fresenius Kabi AB
- Creative Peptides Recently Launches Peptide Modification Services for Science Community
- Benchmark Your Industry 4.0 Transformation Against Siemens
- OFE Refrigerated Transport is Now Faster, Secure and User Friendly with New CMS
- Why Companies Are Adopting AWS For Their Applications?
- Fitz Chem, NAGASE Group Recognized with Three Awards for Imerys Kaolin Sales
- Moving Sucks, Blame Your Furniture
- Watertown Ford Chrysler To Host 17th Annual Complimentary Thanksgiving Dinner, Deliveries Available