Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Berman Law Group Welcomes Francis Biden As Senior Advisor
- Acclaimed Chicago Matrimonial Attorney Arthur S. Kallow Keynotes Legal Seminar Series
- State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section Elects Joseph Brophy to Executive Council
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- St. Louis Attorney Brian Rogers Joins Legal GPS As Chief Content Officer
- Sterling Fillmore, Shareholder, Workman Nydegger to Speak at The Knowledge Group's Event
- Go Blue for Trooper Nicholas Clark
- Real Estate Attorney Edward Canterbury Elected to Henderson Franklin's Executive Committee
- West Palm Beach Attorney Edward M. Ricci Named Trial Lawyer of the Year
"There is an enormous market need for a service like Phishgoggles," said Michael Cohn, CEO of Summit. "Phishing and other online scams are the strategy of choice for cybercriminals, as it is far easier to manipulate someone into clicking on a malicious link than to break through layers of IT security."
Summit launched the security awareness service two years ago to reduce clients' susceptibility to phishing and other social engineering threats that target human vulnerabilities. Its measurable success led Summit to expand and rebrand the program as the Phishgoggles Security Awareness Service.
Unlike traditional training programs, Phishgoggles is structured as a fully managed, ongoing service that enables employers to build secure behaviors over time. Silent phishing campaigns expose staff to simulated evolving threats. Micro-modules and immersive content introduce and reinforce key learnings. Topics range from basics, such as safe web browsing, email spoofing, and mobile security to emerging types of security threats.
More on eTradeWire News
- IndianWeddingCards now operational from a new location in New Jersey, USA
- Click On To Finance Helpdesk to Get Endless Business Finance Assignment Help
- BRISA GUZMAN-SANCHEZ is transferring from Cal State Fullerton after two seasons
- The Best Summer Activities For Kids
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
Summit also is enhancing the service with a new exclusive client portal that provides Phishgoggles customers with access to premier, curated content, from micro modules to supplemental deeper dives. All elements are designed to reinforce learning, improve absorption and make alertness to cyber threats
"The more people we can reach, the more we can reduce the risk to the businesses, nonprofits, associations and agencies we serve. We created Phishgoggles as a friendly, relatable character to encourage engagement with the brand, but more importantly, with the issue. It is our mission to make
security awareness as habitual as using a seatbelt."
More information is available at http://phishgoggles.com and on our Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook pages.
Summit Business Technologies
- Rubber compression mold in Taiwan
- TVD Vinyl Decals launches new website!
- India Paper Market Outlook, 2023
- Microsoft Honors UnifyCloud's Norm Barber with 'Key Individual of the Year' Award at Inspire
- Suzan Johnston Offer The Best Course To Shape Your Child Future
- How do Print Boarding Pass from Jetblue App?
- Career Step's Pharmacy Technician Program Accredited by ASHP/ACPE
- Harding and Company – IPO Market – 2nd Half of 2018 Preview
- Kathbern Management-A Reputable Hiring Agency Toronto extending Quality Services to Professionals
- Customized Piracy Protection App by CustomSoft
- Entertainment Industry Veteran Suzanne de Passe To Be Honored at 2018 HAL Awards
- Findoc Health Technologies Shortlisted as Top 20 Innovative Companies in Ghana's Presidential Pitch
- James Keck Announces Upcoming Live FREE Webinar on Losing Weight
- Academy Point Associates Honored for Compassion & Commitment to Serving Community
- Compassion Fatigue, A Rising Problem in the Medical Community
- PolyU organises "Global Youth Leaders Summit 2018" in Hong Kong and Beijing for youth leaders
- Fast-growing children's STEAM education franchise Challenge Island® expands to Waukesha-Milwaukee
- Big Wins for Bianka Panova Academy at the Youth Cup 2018
- Upset Hindus urge Chicago's Field Museum to withdraw Lord Shiva plush doll from sale & apologize
- Ipsos Business Consulting engaged by Pacific Legend Group for its IPO on the HKEX