Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 278
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 247
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 216
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 175
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Center Table Winter Harvest Returns This Christmas Season With Food Drive Event On December 16 & 17 At The Mark Cuban Heroes Basketball Center
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- Christmas Event in Lake Nona this December 11th will help teenagers and kids in need
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- Outlook Care Support Worker Wins Prestigious Care Award
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- The Power of Gratitude Everyday Not Just Thanksgiving
- How to Help Canadian Flood Victims As They Brace For Another Storm - 4 Confirmed Dead To Date
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Charity Event
- A New Podcast Featuring a Rabbi and a Parenting Expert Touches on Family in a Modern World
As a mother herself, CEO Remonda Martinez, stresses these preventative measures with the utmost importance.
- The pool barrier or fence - A pool fence is the logical first step to keep out littlies or anyone more vulnerable. This should be at least four feet tall, see-through and surround all edges of the pool. Make sure it is self-latching and self-closing, with no possibility of pushing open.
- The pool cover - Keep the pool covered when not in use with a safety net, mesh cover or automatic cover. It must fully enclose so there is no way for a child to squeeze underneath.
- The pool alarm - Even with covers and fences, this is highly recommended. The alarm detects movement in the water and sends an alert. Alternatively, or to coincide, consider a door alarm for the pool gate.
The above, of course, go hand in hand with adult supervision, swimming lessons, CPR knowledge, pool rules and other safety measures to ensure an enjoyable and safe summer ahead.
More on eTradeWire News
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents opening weekend of "A Broadway Holiday"
- The Career Changers Awards - Celebrating people that are making the world a better place
- Does Health Insurance Cover Chiropractic Treatment?
- Sana Commerce Names EFQOUS it's 2021 Rookie Partner of the Year
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Reggie McAfee
Find out more from Blue Haven Pools - https://bluehaven.com.au/contact-us/ or call 13 20 25.
- Teaching With Simplicity Expands Resources For Math And English Language Arts Lessons
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- The Longevity Training Academy Announces New Guided Fasting Group Coaching Program
- Distroller World Donates Neonate Babies to Nonprofit Miracle Babies Santa's Workshop Toy Drive
- Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation Announces Newest Board Member
- 'Hotspotting the Opioid Crisis' Uses AI and the SpectraMedix Platform to Identify Those At-Risk
- My Hidden Crypto Gem: The Defi DAO Fund
- Hoffman & Associates Announces its Newest Associate
- Maní, in State of Yucatán, Named a 'Best Tourism Village' at UNWTO General Assembly
- Holabird's December Dreams: Premier Americana Auction will be held Dec. 17-19, online and in Reno
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Keith Burns
- Garden City Realty recognizes its top agents of the month
- Annuity.com Endorses Brad Rhodes' New Book Protecting Your Retirement
- TruAmerica Multifamily Closes Debut Workforce Housing Fund Oversubscribed at $575 Million
- Learn Mutual Fund Investing As a Beginner with this New Book
- 6 Common Commercial Construction Projects
- Democrat Ángel Luis Vega declares Candidacy for Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- New Criminal Complaint Filed in Oxford High Shooting
- Work 365 announces integration with ConnectWise for subscription billing and invoicing
- Max Tucci auctions off Delmonico's Restaurant Memorabilia on HGTVs Everything But The House