Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Solo Merav Trunk Show August 24th-26th
- FB Legendary Pop-Up Series Cancelled
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- Lynn University offers tickets to inaugural Bachelor of Fine Arts performances
- Toronto's Kawaii Land to make anime conventions accessible to all
- Birth Centenary of the Ninth President of India - Dr. Shanker Dayal Sharma
- Singapore turns 52 – what next for the national brand?
- MATI Announces Keynote Presenter for 15th Annual Conference
- Trap Boot Camp Launches "The Trap Exchange" In Long Beach!
- Summer Souvenirs Art Exhibit by two Ukrainian Artists
On July 28, 2018 enjoy discounted fees on all animals and free gifts for adopters! The shelter will extend adoption hours and remain open from 2pm-6pm! During the event, adopters can take advantage of the following promotions:
• Kittens between the ages of 6 months and one year have an adoption fee of $85 which includes spay/neuter, microchip and age appropriate vaccinations!
More on eTradeWire News
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
• If you choose to adopt two cats adoption fee is $35 for the second kitty.
• All cats older than one year adoption fee is $50 (+ $10 microchip registration).
• Cats over 5 years old no adoption fee (microchip registration fee $10).
• Dog adoption fees will be discounted!
• Every adopter will receive a gift bag for their pet!
There's no greater gift a shelter animal can receive than a loving family. You can see some of the wonderful pets for adoption at https://www.petfinder.com/search/pets-for-adoption/?shelter_id%5B0%5D=NJ181&sort%5B0%5D=recently_added
Summer Adoption Event:
When: July 28, 2018
Time: 2pm - 6pm
Where: 7 Church Lane, Montville NJ
More info: Call 973.334-6410
- Mid-Year 2018 | Houston Healthcare | Research & Forecast Report
- Meet author Habiba Shaw at the Decatur Book Festival
- Drug Addiction Treatment Center Receives Certification
- Todd Ruedt launches ActionCOACH of Brookfield
- FB Legendary Pop-Up Series Cancelled
- A next generation Intranet Portal Suite for Modern SharePoint Online / Office 365
- For the 2nd Time, NORCAL Ambulance Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3046 Based on Three-Year Re
- Georgia Pines Kidney Care Alliance Clinic Achieves Significant Catheter Rate Reduction
- Bill Frazier From Brookshire Won the Abasto Contest Grand Prize
- New Power Plant Cycling Measurement and Cycling Causality Training Webinars Now Available
- 101 Mobility South Chicago Offers Stair Lift Rentals
- JMX Brands Makes Inc. 5000 for Sixth Year
- GTECH Business & IT Solutions Announces New Website Launch
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the detective noir comedy, Gumshoe!
- Dental SEO NI: Why Ni SEO Are Turning Down Dentists Hand Over Fist!
- The University of Southern Maine Has a New Off-Campus Housing Resource
- Capital Allocation Partners Acquires Mariposa on 5th
- Kayla Richmond Selected to Leadership Positions on Local and Statewide Bar Associations
- Paris Baguette Appoints Jack F. Moran As New Chief Operating Officer
- A Woman Gas Engineer and Plumber for Hertfordshire