Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 536
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 245
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 205
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 194
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 165
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 157
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 126
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Big Trees Inc. Helped a Builder Move a Large Landscape Tree
- Blue Sky Chimney Sweeps Explains Why You Should Get Your Chimney Cleaned Now
- HomeAid Care Day at Making A Way Housing
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Pool Installation Contractors in Raleigh, NC and Sarasota, FL
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Reasons to Hire Underground Pipe Location Services
- National Demolition Association Joins Construction Coalition for a Drug- and Alcohol-Free Workplace
- Sabal Homes Announces Newest Waterfront Community in Charleston: James Island's Bennett's Bluff
- Derby Downtown LLC Received Approval Of Text Amendment Change For Building Multi-Use Complex
By Scott Hamele, DBIA President and founder of Construction DesignWorks, LLC and Nationwide Commercial Inspections, LLC
Construction DesignWorks, LLC has built out a number of franchises over the past twenty years and have recognized there is a significant difference between successful franchise construction companies and those that fail. Franchise construction uses the design-bid-build delivery method as opposed to the use of design-build architecture. Success isn't solely based on the construction company's ability to manage the subcontractors, budget and schedule. A successful franchise construction project hinges upon how comprehensive its national franchise construction manual is.
We have built out franchise stores with less than fifteen locations nationwide that have construction manuals that have been well thought out and developed to define exactly what outcome is expected. On the contrary, we have constructed franchise stores with over two hundred locations nationwide that have little to no construction manual, which left hundreds of details vague if not contradictory to each other.
It's not enough to hire a local architect to follow a cookie-cutter floor plan and adapt that plan to the site-specific dimensions and conditions. The national franchise must take the steps to develop and create a construction manual that lays out every small detail of the space. If details are left up to the local architect or general contractors, then each store will have differences in look and operation.
More on eTradeWire News
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
Construction Manuals for Franchise Construction Companies Must Include the Following:
• General purpose and intent of type of business and franchise.
• Photographs of existing franchise stores including minor details such as hidden wall conditions.
• Walls - Elevations of every wall detailing all types of wall coverings, lighting, and outlets.
• HVAC- Minimum performance of new and/or existing units, types of ductwork, preferred locations, and elevations.
• Electrical- Full demand calculations including power distribution and light fixture types.
• Plumbing - Fixtures selections with minimum main water supply and pressure requirements.
• Flooring - Type of flooring with supplier information, minimum condition of subfloor as well as protection requirements prior to FFE install.
• Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FFE) – Franchise stores are loaded with FFE that are provided by and often installed by 3rd party subcontractors and suppliers. A full list and descriptions of these items will assist in the success of construction and pre-installation scheduling.
• Responsibility Matrix - A matrix that clearly defines who provides what services will be a lifesaver during the bidding, pre-construction and construction process. Below is an example of the pre-construction and construction phases responsibility matrix.
Franchise construction companies can be successful when working with less than average franchise construction manuals, by asking a lot of questions, visiting existing locations and developing their own manual specific to the franchise. The national franchise and local franchisee will thank you for developing such a manual by offering up more work for you. You will have proven your willingness to fully understand the needs and expectations of the franchise and assisted in their overall success.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
Construction DesignWorks uses its hands-on approach and design expertise to create and develop a winning franchise construction team that is specialized for each franchisee. Their complete turnkey solutions align with the unique business needs of various types of real estate and franchises. Construction DesignWorks, LLC. is located at 6657 Woodland Drive in Shawnee, Kansas. If you are looking for a building contractor or for more information about franchise construction and interior design-build, call (913) 745-4727 or visit their website http://constructiondesignworks.net.
View original article on franchise construction companies (http://constructiondesignworks.net/successful-franchise-construction-companies/) here.
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch
- United Premier Soccer League Names Dave Simmons National Referee Assignor and Director of Officials
- Combatives Academy a unique martial arts journey
- Prevention Efforts Compliment Substance Abuse Treatment
- New Edition of Katherine Philips's translation of Corneille's The Death of Pompey
- Ken La Salle Presents Max Dedge in The Time of The Uniborg
- Drug Abuse Treatment in Easton Helped by Police
- Ray Harvey Announces Release of Gap-Toothed Girl
- Crypto Buying Crypto? SOLAREUM Acquires Kashhcoin
- Hidy Ochiai Karate celebrates Grand Opening in Ashburn Virginia
- Santa Barbara County's oldest continually operating private school visits GranVida Senior Living
- Taking the Archery World by Storm
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Mikel J. Wilson Announces Release of Death Opens a Window
- "Shades of Evening" the work of Cam DeCaussin Slated for Royse Contemporary this November
- TCWEP Networking Group Opens Up Membership to Business-to-Businesses
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Erica Soller as Billing Assistant
- MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian honored during Cal State LA's Alumni Awards Gala
- Gulf Coast Village opens new 'Faith and Fitness Trail' to promote healthy living, spirituality
- Martin Brossman and Team to Present Web Marketing Program at Mobile Tech Expo