Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- P4A's Sophie Schmitz to present gene therapy sessions at AMCP 2019
- α-Amylase Inhibitor Screening Kit
- Fructose-1,6 Bisphosphatase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Genesis Research and SIRIUS Market Access form Trans-Atlantic market access collaboration
- Orphanion Partners With LGM Pharma To Expand Global Access To Its Niche API Services
- PicoProbe™ Glutaminase (GLS) Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Glutaminase (GLS1) Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- New Low-Height, Low-Frequency Vibration Isolation Platform Adapts to Space Constraints in Critical Micro- and Nano-Microscopy
- FDA Approves Neurolixis IND Application for a Clinical Trial with NLX-112 in Parkinson's Disease
Rupali Verma, the principal analyst, stated, "Close to 45% of the subcutaneously administrable biologics are monoclonal antibodies; these are followed by other types of protein-based therapeutics, including interferons, interleukins, hormones, enzymes and cytokines. Further, even certain vaccines, recombinant peptides and cell / gene therapies are other therapy types being evaluated for subcutaneous delivery. Moreover, ongoing technical advances have led to the development of innovative technology platforms designed to enable the delivery of highly viscous formulations as well."
The report presents opinions on several key aspects of the market. Among other elements, it includes:
1. A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of commercially available biologics that are designed for delivery via the subcutaneous route, along with information on the developer(s), type of molecule, target indication / therapeutic area, approval year, dose strength, treatment regimen and available dosage forms. The study also includes comprehensive case studies on leading subcutaneous biologics, featuring details on annual sales, mechanisms of action, development histories, technology platforms (if available), and a comparison of their intravenous and subcutaneous formulations (if applicable).
2. An in-depth analysis of the various subcutaneous biologics that are currently under clinical development, with information on the developer(s), phase of development, type of molecule, and target therapeutic area.
3. A review of various innovative technology platforms that are used for the formulation of drugs for subcutaneous delivery, highlighting their key features and providing information on their developers, mechanisms of action and advantages. The study also includes an insightful three-dimensional analysis of the technology platforms that are presently engaged in developing drug formulations for subcutaneous delivery, comparing them based on pipeline strength (in terms of marketed / under development drugs based on the technology), supplier power (in terms of year of establishment and size of employee base) of the developer and a number of collaborations established related to the technology.
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
4. A detailed benchmark analysis of technology providers that are based in North America and Europe, highlighting the advantage(s) of their proprietary technology platforms, applicability to other types of molecules, and other possible modes of drug delivery.
5. Elaborate profiles of key technology providers, featuring an overview of the companies, a review of their proprietary technologies, mechanisms of action, key advantages, list of product candidates developed using the technology, recent developments related to the technology (funding and collaborations) and a comprehensive future outlook.
6. In-depth review of the most advanced and popular subcutaneous drug delivery systems, focused on large volume wearable injectors, autoinjectors, pen injectors, needle free injectors, prefilled syringes, drug reconstitution systems and implants, providing information on their developer(s) and device specifications / features. Details of specific parameters captured for different device categories are mentioned as follows:
7. Large volume wearable injectors: Type of device (infusion pump and patch pump), type of dose delivered (continuous and bolus), volume of drug container / storage capacity (in mL), usability (disposable and reusable) and stage of development (commercialized and under development).
8. Autoinjectors: Type of drug container (syringe, cartridge and others), usability (disposable and reusable), mechanism of action (automatic, semi-automatic and manual), volume of the drug container (in mL) and dosage type (fixed dose and variable dose).
9. Pen injectors: Usability (disposable and reusable), volume of the drug container (in mL) and dosage type (fixed dose and variable dose).
10. Needle free injection systems: Type of technology (jet, spring and gas), usability (disposable and reusable) and drug volume delivered (in mL).
11. Prefilled syringes: Type of syringe (glass and plastic).
12. Drug reconstitution systems: Type of device (dual chambered systems and other novel systems), type of container (cartridge and others) and usability (disposable and reusable).
13. Implants: Type of material (silicone, titanium, polymers and others), target therapeutic indication, type of implant (biodegradable and non-biodegradable), treatment duration, type of drug delivered, dose strength and stage of development.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
14. A comprehensive product competitiveness analysis of large volume wearable injectors and subcutaneous autoinjectors taking into consideration the supplier power (based on size of employee base) and product specifications.
A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework. The analysis features a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative impact of each SWOT parameter on the overall subcutaneous products market.
Verma further added, "Despite the various limitations associated with subcutaneous formulations, the field offers immense opportunities to pharmaceutical companies, device manufacturers and technology developers. Companies are also reformulating their intravenous drugs for subcutaneous administration for life cycle management and product differentiation purposes. The rising incidence of chronic clinical conditions (which are characterized by the need for frequent administration of medications) and continuous efforts of therapy / device developers in this field are anticipated to drive the growth in this market in the coming years."
The research covers detailed profiles and assesses product portfolios of the following companies:
2. Ajinomoto Althea
4. Ascendis Pharma
5. Avadel Pharmaceuticals
7. Halozyme Therapeutics
9. Xeris Pharmaceuticals
10. Serina Therapeutics
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres