Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Buckeye Valve rebrands itself as JMC Technical Sales, releases new business logo and website
- Delphin System Streamlines Detergent Quality Test at Henkel
- Consumer51 Recognized for Website Design for Oji Intertech
- Custom Plastics Manufacturer Pride Solutions Launches New Website
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- LINDAL announces retirement of UK Sales Director
- Printers have a quality VSOP sleeve manufacturer in MECA Solutions
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- This one item can help your department stand out
- Process pipe fabrication requires imaginative route planning
"Suppliers have a critical role in our quality and manufacturing efficiency," said Scott Brand, senior vice president at SIA. "We embrace the opportunity to celebrate those companies that are providing excellent service and enable us to achieve mutual success."
At a ceremony during SIA's annual Supplier Conference in Indianapolis, awards were presented in four categories:
Special Recognition – Above and beyond effort as identified by SIA management
Commodity Leader – Top scoring supplier in commodity category
Excellent Performance – Achievement of SIA targets for safety, quality, cost and delivery
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
Superior Excellent Performance – Four or more consecutive years as recipient of the Excellent Performance award
Six companies had the distinction of receiving both the Excellent Performance and the Commodity Leader awards.
"We work with nearly 260 suppliers," said Brand. "The suppliers we have recognized should take pride in knowing they are part of an exclusive group that is performing at a very high level."
SIA is Subaru's only manufacturing facility in the U.S. and currently makes the Ascent, Impreza, Legacy and Outback models for North America. Since beginning production in 1989, the plant has increased its annual output of vehicles from 67,000 to approximately 370,000.
SIA expects to begin production of the all-new 2020 Legacy and the all-new 2020 Outback at the end of July.
The following is a complete list of the award recipients:
Nissen Chemitec America
Sanko Gosei Technologies USA
Sumitomo Rubber North America
More on eTradeWire News
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- High Peaks Consulting Joins SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem
Sonoco Protective Solutions
Cataler North America Corp.
Hitachi Cable America
Litens Automotive Group
Yokohama Tire Corp.
Yokowo Manufacturing of America
Excellent Performance & Commodity Leader
Schaeffler Group USA
Toyota Tsusho America
Yazaki North America
Superior Excellent Performance
About Subaru of Indiana Automotive
Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA), a subsidiary of Subaru Corp., is the home of North American Subaru production. Models built at the plant include the Subaru Ascent, Impreza, Legacy and Outback. SIA employs more than 5,700 associates who are committed to quality, safety and environmental stewardship. For more information, visit subaru-sia.com.
Manager of Communications & External Relations
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle