Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 218
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 209
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 123
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pulseroller - Global Motor Roller Technologies
- Tim Glasow joins Telgian Engineering & Consulting as Executive Vice President Marketing & Business
- New IEPE accelerometer offers ultra-high frequency response
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- New Principal Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- United Surveyors of Arizona Announces Event with Boy Scouts of America
- Hear Directly from OFAC, Treasury and State at ACI's Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions (May 2-3 in Washington, DC)
- US Black Engineer Magazine Releases Full Top Supporters of HBCU Engineering list
As an internationally-active company, STW has supported its customer base, the globally-leading manufacturers of mobile working, utility and special machines, for over 30 years with new technology in digitalization, automation and electrification.
Through the purchase of the Body Control Systems business unit (formerly part of ERNI Electronic Solutions GmbH & Co. KG from INTUS GmbH), STW is expanding its existing product and solutions portfolio for intelligent wiring systems and power distribution. In addition to control units and displays, body control systems play a major role in the automation of mobile machines. In small and medium-sized machines, they are capable of replacing control cabinets and lead to substantial savings, also regarding cabling. In future, STW will be supporting and supplying the existing customer base as well as taking over the production technology.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
INTUS Elektronik GmbH is a subsidiary of FIDELITAS Industrieholding GmbH, which organizes company successions in medium-sized German companies. "We are delighted to have found STW as a purchaser for the Body Control Systems business unit, which will further develop the high-potential business with body control systems for the benefit of our renowned customers in the fields of agricultural and construction machines", explains Patrick Minsch, Managing Director of INTUS Elektronik GmbH, regarding the transaction.
INTUS will initially be processing all customer orders as before, acting as service providers for STW. "It is important to us to continue to utilize the high level of quality and the competence of the INTUS team for the benefit of our customers, until we have jointly prepared a detailed schedule for the final relocation of the production equipment to Kaufbeuren", says Dr. Michael P. Schmitt, Managing Director at STW.
In the future, the key contributions of INTUS will be those of a market-leading EMS provider, i.e. a contract manufacturer for electronic applications from initial product concept right up to series production.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
About STW: STW (https://www.stw-technic.com/) is an award-winning, world class provider of mobile electronics and associated software for automation, digitalization and electrification of off highway vehicles, offering a full spectrum of solutions to a wide range of industries such as mining, construction, agriculture, material handling, transportation, military and oil and gas. STW solutions have attained a leading role in these industries due to their rigorous testing, high quality German engineering and unmatched flexibility. All of STW's products are mobile off-highway rated.
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision
- Sober Caddy Moves Offices to Lakewood
- SoftNAS® Vulnerability Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers