Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach Announces Next Eye-Popping & Family-Friendly Presentation
- Newly Formed Artist Collective In Miami To Release Series Of Small Paintings
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Grammy Nominated Ricardo Scales Starts "Get to Know Me" Concert Series For Up and Coming Musicians
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- One Club Miami and Art|Design|Gallery Shine with OFF|BASEL Show for Miami Art Week
- Paul Reubens To Headline Coral Springs Center For The Arts Celebrating 35th Anniversary Of Pee-wee
Renown Southwest jeweler and metalsmith Rosa Kilgore is a 5th generation Arizonan from a rich lineage of southwestern artisans and collectors. Recognized by Phoenix Magazine, the Phoenix Art Museum, and Sanctuary's Camelback Resort, Kilgore has solidified herself as a respected Arizona artist who creates heirloom-quality jewelry. Her pieces feature sterling silver, ancient bronze, pyrite, cultured pearls, and semiprecious stones. Kilgore's jewelry is textured, raw, and has a southwestern perspective, "When designing my jewelry, I prioritize versatility and personal style, I want my jewelry to be easy to wear, easy to mix, and timeless." Rosa Kilgore works out of her pine forest home studio in Flagstaff and Studio AFUERA in Scottsdale. Her jewelry is sold in galleries and fine boutiques in Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Montana, and Arizona.
More on eTradeWire News
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
Studio potter Nicholas Bernard has been crafting low-fire earthenware ceramics for over 30 years. Prioritizing simplicity and form, his ceramics feature organized patterns and controlled colors. Bernard's work has been featured in corporate collections and museums like Arizona State University's Art Museum Ceramics Research Center.
Craftsman John Mettier creates jewelry with grit, making hand-cast sterling silver customs in his Flagstaff studio. Specializing in skull rings and Arizona stones, his work boasts masculine finishes and captivating details. Each piece is hand sculpted in wax and cast using the lost-wax casting process, only complete after Mettier's detailed hand-finishing and polishing.
Studio AFUERA is located at 6234 N. Cattletrack Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85250. For more about Studio AFUERA visit https://nbernard.com or about the featured artist visit RosaKilgore.com and follow her on https://rosakilgore.com.
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist