Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- A Key Ingredient for Homeschooling Success
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Alpha Fraternity Management and Delta Tau Delta Announce National Preferred Partnership
- Home Baking Association Elects Officers and Board
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies support student drivers in Lee County
- Soccer Shots program expands to third Child Care of Southwest Florida location
Parents increasingly must help their children with study during COVID-19 restrictions. Yet, despite studying and learning various subjects, very few people have learned how to study and what to do to help a student having trouble in a subject. A free on-line course is available to help teachers, parents, tutors, and students.
People are graduating school unable to read or write at a level adequate to hold a job or deal with life. It is a huge problem. It is not that subjects cannot be learned; what is not taught is how to learn.
Humanitarian and New York Times bestselling author L. Ron Hubbard filled this gaping hole with the introduction of the only technology of how to study. He discovered the laws on which learning is based and developed workable methods for anyone to apply. He called this subject "Study Technology."
More on eTradeWire News
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
This technology provides an understanding of the basics of learning and supplies exact methods to overcome all the pitfalls one can encounter during study.
Study Technology is not a technique of speed-reading or memory tricks. These are not proven ways to raise one's ability to comprehend what one is studying or to raise literacy. Study Technology enables one to comprehend a studied subject so one can then apply it and get results.
By taking "The Technology of Study" free online course you will learn:
· The first requisite for successful learning
· The single most important barrier to learning and how to handle it
· How to study a subject so you are able to apply what you learn
The course is being offered for free on-line at https://www.volunteerministers.org/training/study/overview.html as part of the Volunteer Ministers program of the Church of Scientology. Courses based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard that deal with common issues that people are encountering such as how to handle a dangerous environment, communication, marriage, and children are also available. Anyone of any belief, who wants to do something to improve conditions around them, may avail themselves of these free courses.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
The Technology of Study course is a valuable resource to help parents in today's learning environment. It will give parents the knowledge and tools to become some of the best teachers their kids have ever had.
The Volunteer Ministers site https://www.volunteerministers.org/solutions/ is there to help at any time, but particularly during these trying times. Our help is yours.
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need
- Ministry founder Eunice Forson releases new book on uniting faith communities
- IntegraCare provides Thanksgiving meals for team members' families
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Denver Metro HVAC Company Reaches Out to Help One Special Veteran Family Stay Warm This Winter
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- City Barbeque CFO Diane Reed named to Columbus Smart 50
- Manfredi joins rural transportation advocacy group
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Councilmember Vincent Manfredi endorses Amber Liermann for city council
- Lehigh Valley Dental Implants are a Natural-Looking, Long-Lasting Missing Tooth Solultion
- Dental Implants in Philadelphia Helping Patients Speak, Eat, & Smile with Confidence
- JD Merit Advises Apex Linen Service on Chapter 11 §363 Sale
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"