Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 217
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 206
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 130
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 125
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 102
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Immigration Attorney Magdalena Cuprys explains how to bring your Fiance/Fiancee to the U.S
- San Miguel De Allende To Celebrate Reign As 'American Cultural Capital' For 2019 With Events Throughout Year
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- NAORCA Worldwide - Assisting businesses to help reduce, theft, fraud and cybercrime
- Placencia: Where Belize Expats Turn Dreams into Beginnings
- Magdalena Cuprys, Esq. wins bond for immigration client in removal proceedings
- Hamptons Private Driver - Car Service To/From NYC, Southampton, East Hampton, Suffolk Long Island NY
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Three Not-To-Miss Spring Festivals in and Around Tokyo, Japan
• Strong start to 2019 for salaries with monthly and annual increases
• South of UK sees biggest wage jump
Huge jump in candidates and vacancies
After December's seasonal lull, travel recruitment activity soared in January with a huge 157 per cent jump in new travel job vacancies, according to the latest Travel Salary Index from C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment which surveyed all new vacancies registered with the companies during the month.
There was also a massive 131 per cent rise in new candidates – the largest monthly increase in five years – and, in a further sign of strength for the travel recruitment market, more candidates were placed in new roles in January than in any month since November 2017
Salaries rise in January
More on eTradeWire News
- From Humble Origins to Excellence in Ceramic Technology – The 35 Year Evolution of Ceramic Technology, Inc. (CTI)
- Book Release: The Stories I Tell Myself By Jose Franco
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
- Première mondiale du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps en sélection officielle au Fifa
- HEALING SUMMIT 2019 Features Speakers Expert in Business, Personal Transformation and Global Healing
With a figure of £27,555, it was a strong start to the year for travel recruitment with salaries rising by 1.45 per cent from December. It means that the average new job in travel came with a wage that was 3.67 per cent higher than in January 2018, while the 12 month rolling average showed that travel salaries have increased by 4.51 per cent over the course of the past year.
Salaries for standard travel jobs (those paying up to £40,000) fell by 2.24 per cent from December to stand at £25,265, but this was up 3.26 per cent compared to the first month of 2018. More encouraging was the rolling 12 month average which showed a 7.84 per cent rise since January 2018.
Around the country, salaries rose by 1.99 per cent in the south to stand at £27,980, but there was a 1.16 per cent monthly dip in the north as wages fell to £25,159.
Speaking about the stats, Barbara Kolosinska, Director at C&M Travel Recruitment (http://www.candm.co.uk/) and C&M Executive Recruitment, said: "It's been a strong start to the year with salaries, vacancies and candidate numbers all rising, but what's even better is that more placements were made in January than in any month in 2018.
More on eTradeWire News
- Statewide Annual Convention Returns to Celebrate The Arc Oregon's 65th Anniversary in Wilsonville, Oregon on May 3-4, 2019
- Humanist Canada To Reward Students Who Write About Humanist Values
- Surface Science Capabilities of University of Sydney Nanoresearchers Taken to the Next Level
- Sage IT Becomes Elite Partner under TIBCO's New Partner Program
- Uber or Lyft? Which One Should You Drive for - Keep Reading
"February is looking like it will be another very busy and positive month, and while there are significant question marks surrounding the continued uncertainty of Brexit, the early signs indicate that many travel companies are stepping up their recruitment plans in 2019 and are looking to hire the best candidates in the market."
All figures are drawn from the salaries of the month's new vacancies advertised with C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment.
C&M Travel Recruitment was established in 1998 and is the largest and most successful specialist travel recruitment company in the UK.
For further information please contact: Owen Mckeon (Content Manager - 0161 238 4497 / email@example.com) or Barbara Kolosinska (Director - 07507 602 069 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Gridopolis Wins Two Gold Awards in Global Design Competition
- Real Estate Experts Barbara and Seychelle Van Poole Hit Amazon Best-Seller List
- US EPA proposes $50M Healthy Schools Program
- The Armored Group, LLC and TerraHawk Introduce New Partnership and Patented Products for Armored
- Lawsuits vs. Top Visa Sponsors are Growing
- YouTube's Prince's Friend Interviews Prince Influenced Rilan
- PerfectMind Opens Office in Ontario Due to Growing Demand
- Merlo's P50.18Plus - Power plus Extra Stability
- Fighting Auschwitz -- Finalist in 2018 INDIES Book of the Year Awards
- Disrupt Food Summit Premiers In NYC
- Law Offices of Robert E. Wisniewski Welcomes Javier Grajeda
- VisionBedding announces all decor has three-dimensional design options
- Pro Wrestling Legends Sign to Battle in Las Vegas
- Save Thousands During Lennar's Spring Sales Event
- Warren Wants Direct Presidential Elections, But There Are Concerns
- Moss Construction Welcomes Michael Monsalve
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida recognizes Dave Copham, Scott and Diana Willis
- AtlasFAI Opens Two Centers in Connecticut
- New Gift Ideas With Nature Art By Artist Bruce Gordon Servicing Iowa, Minnesota & Wisconsin Too
- Monitoring and Diagnostic Solution Positioned for Continued Growth