Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bavarian Inn matriarch, Dorothy Zehnder, celebrating 99th birthday December 1
- Purfresh Clean equipment deployed for virus spread risk mitigation at U.S. Army National Guard training exercises
- 2020 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey Reveals State of Frozen Yogurt Industry
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant Again Named One of Nation's Top Independent Restaurants
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
- Food Delivery Service - Dancin' Delivery, Introduces New "Legacy"Program
- Frankenmuth's first electric vehicle charging stations installed on Bavarian Inn property
- NEAT Introduces the ELITE Spirits Glass
- Amarachi To Feed Poll Workers!
- Joey's Seafood Restaurants launches new Fish Shack vision in Medicine Hat
Despite the challenges faced by restaurants during the global pandemic, strEATS Kitchen continues to see the type of growth that excites restaurateurs.
"We are very excited with the new restaurant," said Klassen. The brand is so popular with foodies. Our flavours really hit the mark."
"strEATS caters to a younger customer and is designed to suit their tastes and pace of life," added Klassen. strEATS is categorized as a "Fast-Casual" restaurant but is more defined as "FRESH CASUAL".
Diners can expect a modern street-inspired atmosphere; stocked with beers, wines, booth and high-top table seating with TV's at every angle. Service is fast and focused on the experience. The open kitchen shows that the food is made fresh and the environment allows guests to feel comfortable yet engaged.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
Customers can order and pay for their favourite strEATS food through their super simple mobile ordering app, available on Google Play and at the App Store. FREE Wi-Fi is an added perk to help manage customer's mobile data usage.
strEATS Beltline Kitchen is at 555 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB.
Calgary-based strEATS is a fresh take on modern day comfort food. Pioneered by Joe Klassen of Joey's Seafood Restaurants fame, strEATS is a contemporary street-themed atmosphere for trend setting diners with a menu that invigorates the senses. Tacos and Bowls, Buritos and Poutine provide the foundation for a multitude of flavours.
strEATS Beltline Kitchen is the 14th strEATS to open and the seventh in Alberta. Tuesday is Fish Tuesdays. Thursday is Taco Thursdays - $5 Tacos.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Max Gagnon, President, Joey's Only Franchising Ltd., email@example.com
Mr. David Holland, VP of Marketing, Joey's Only Franchising Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Growing your Relationship with God
- Cable Operators in Japan Explore Opportunities for Meeting Consumer Demand for 4K UHD Content
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- A newly released book - Life's Lessons Learned
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Joins Grass Valley Technology Alliance
- New Clinical Director Announcement
- VHC Issues Holiday Warning Signs An Aging Parent May Need Home Care Assistance
- Chelsey Wang Skincare Kicks Off the Holidays with Black Friday Savings
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center