Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- Heliocor partners with CBX to bring state-of-the-art regulatory compliance
- Wanda Kerr Awarded Certificate of Excellence in Real Estate for 2018
- Lisa Marie Zambuto Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Timothy Michael as Sr. Solution Engineer
- LoBue & Majdalany Achieves Association Management Company (AMC) Institute Accreditation for 15th year
- Aperion Global Institute Gifts $1.2 Million to the LeMoyne-Owen College Community Development Corp
- Texas based travel startup Rave completes initial funding & launches website
- Pensacola Real Estate Expert Shane Willis Attend Tom Ferry's Elite+ Retreat in San Diego
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
"In serving over 5000 Property Managers across the country, the feedback was clear. Property Management is not a 9-5 job and our goal is to mirror that commitment and dedication at STRATIS," said Felicite Moorman, CEO of STRATIS. "PlumChoice sets the standard for support and offers our 1000 sites an expanded level of engagement that will enhance our one-of-a-kind 'sidewalk to sofa' experience for both Property Managers and their Residents."
STRATIS is the only Internet of Things (IoT) Platform of its kind, built for the complexities of MultiFamily and Student Housing. Since launch in 2015, STRATIS has been in 250,000 apartments across the United States. A report from the McKinsey Global Institute approximates that the IoT could have an annual economic impact of $3.9 trillion to $11.1 trillion by 2025.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
"We built STRATIS to advance management and control of all building access points and IoT devices on a property, from entryway, through common areas and amenities, and finally through the Resident door into the unit, using the STRATIS mobile application," Moorman said.
STRATIS partners with smart devices makers like Honeywell, Schlage, Amazon, Leviton, and numerous others, to allow Property Managers and their Residents to engage just one mobile app to enable all facets of today's on-demand lifestyle, without the app-fatigue associated with needing to learn and use a dozen applications.
"As the pioneer in premium care remote support, PlumChoice continues to revolutionize the technical support services industry," said David Shimoni, PlumChoice, President and CEO. "The combination of PlumChoice and STRATIS will ensure that all STRATIS Partner Properties experience exceptional customer care and support when required."
As MultiFamily Property Developers and Owners continue to incorporate smart devices in their units and buildings, the connected technologies will need to be supported to ensure that Property Managers are realizing the maximum return on their investments and increasing their net operating income.
Property owners, developers, and managers can find out more about the benefits of STRATIS by scheduling a demo at stratisiot.com/get-demo/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
STRATIS, an Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Company in America" and an Entrepreneur 360 "Best Company in America," enables smart apartments and intelligent buildings. STRATIS is the only platform of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily and student housing. Since launch, STRATIS has installed in 250,000 apartments across the U.S. To get more information visit: STRATISIoT.com.
PlumChoice helps cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) service providers, IoT manufacturers, cloud solution providers and distributors deploy and sell support services that drive product adoption, resulting in greater market penetration. We work on behalf of major brands to help end users install, configure, integrate, troubleshoot and use brands' products and software. In turn, PlumChoice's partners experience greater customer satisfaction and lifetime value, lower overhead, increased profitability, and quicker time to market. For more information, visit www.plumchoice.com or contact Greg Galat at email@example.com.
Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Vino Products: Turning Wine Tasting Into A Perfect Moment
- Sam Silverstein - Global Guru and Tim Sanders - Inc Magazine Top 100
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX
- Homebuyers Reveal Why They are Buying at The Brownstones at New Visions