Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 164
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Why Punish Tenured Professor Over Verifiable Statements?
- "SO Grateful for the Tint Academy and Adam's teachings"
- Bethesda Academy President Dr. Michael Hughes to Retire at End of the School Year
- The Old Schoolhouse® Aligning with New Homeschooling Trends and the Call for Personalized Education
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Significant Growth in Homeschooling Observed in 2023 with Positive Projections for 2024
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Pikmykid Wraps Up 2023 Winning Awards from Gartner Digital Markets and Tech & Learning
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- LRP's National Institute Announces Twelve Featured Speakers for 2024 Event
These are not just syrupy, feel-good words says Errol Segal. They are a blueprint for a wide-ranging action campaign to combat the one ill that has been the scourge of humanity. That is racism. Segal feels passionately about combating that scourge.
He is Senior Consultant for Active Recycling, one of Southern California's top recycling companies, and a longtime funder and supporter of many civil rights and charitable causes. He launched the Stop Racism Campaign--complete with apparel, letters, handouts, lobbying and education networking with local schools on racial tolerance with one goal in mind. That is to educate, mobilize, and prod elected officials, business leaders, educators, and the general public into action in the crucial fight against racism in all it insidious forms.
Segal notes, ""One of my proudest achievements is the commitment I have made in my life to fight the blight of racism that has harmed so many lives."
More on eTradeWire News
- Bainbridge Industries Introduces Home Renovations & Referral Program
- Bricks R Us Changes The Landscape Of The Brick Engraving Industry With The Purchase Of Fund Raisers
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
His campaign could not have been timelier. The upsurge in hate crimes, racially based mass shootings in Buffalo and other cities, and the seeming never-ending, racial digs, epithets, and slurs that far too many public figures have been caught using is sad testament to the pervasive destructiveness of racism. Racism, contends Segal, has wreaked not only physical threat to many but has also caused massive social and political division in the country, and badly discolored relations between all groups in America.
A major target of Segal's Stop Racism Campaign is school districts. He seeks to partner where possible with local school districts as part of his broad campaign against racism.
Segal hopes that his willingness to put his time, resources, and energy into the fight against racism will serve as a spur for other national leaders to make fighting racism a priority. He seeks to place the campaign against racism a centerpiece of public policy in America and beyond.
He is emphatic on one point, "We are all one people--Period."
Earl Ofari Hutchinson
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- StrategicEdge Unveils New Website, Solidifying Its Position as Premier Small and Medium Business
- Leading Trust and Estate Administrator Megan Warman Joins Midwest Trust
- Jump City Rentals now in Modesto, CA! Best Party Equipment rentals, Bounce House rentals & More
- The Pivotal Companies Announces Partnership with The Impact Agency
- Tactical Gear Company Releases Cobra Buckle Dog Collar for K9 Training
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County names Kaliyah Stephens as 2024 Youth of the Year
- Human Immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) Antibody
- On the UNDRESSED podcast this week British Actor/Producer Scott Wright from UK's "Shameless" TV series
- Iconic Jewelry: Patricia Locke Trunk Show
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases