Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 159
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 101
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Citywaxx Full Body Waxing Studio
- New Medical Aesthetics Clinic in Grande Prairie Alberta
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
- Art of Lash DC Welcomes New Lash Artist
- Zadro Products Launches First-Ever Rechargeable Fogless Mirror On The Market
- Boston-Area Salon, Salon Invi, Welcomes Jessy Elachi as their Newest Stylist
- Kebes Health Launches Innovative Natural Topical Menstrual Cramp Reliever
- Vintage Lashes is the Only Company Who Owns an Advanced Microneedling Machine in Naples
- Pacific Northwest Healers Launch New Online Boutique Experience
The Wall Street Journal reported in 2016 that men's shampoos and conditioners, styling gels, creams, and waxes, were driving growth of men's personal-care products. A January 2016 survey of 963 adult men by Mintel, a market-research company, showed more than half of men purchased a hair-styling product during the previous 12 months. Three-quarters of the 18-to-34-aged men surveyed bought such products, the Journal reported.
Furthermore, https://www.researchandmarkets.com/ forecasts men's hair care product sales to grow at a 3.2 percent compound annual rate through 2024.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
"The number one thing when a man looks in the mirror, is his hair," Vanschoyck said, adding that market share for her products, which mainly target men ages 28 to 45, has grown 22 percent in the past six months.
Monat's hair care sales strategy is bolstered by the men on its team, Vanschoyck said. Some of the men are single; others are married. All want to help men look and feel their best.
"They are an integral part of our success," she said. "In the beginning, it was just my husband. We started concentrating on the message three years ago … now we have quite a few power couples that are working this together."
Vanschoyck is available to discuss men's hair care trends and products.
For more information on Vanschoyck, visit https://www.tonivans.com/. Find her on Instagram and Twitter @thetonivans and on Facebook under Toni Vanschoyck.
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Two Attorneys to its Miami Office
- Mind Body and Beyond Announce Upcoming Events
- RANDYS Worldwide® Names Martin & Company Agency of Record
- Willis Allen Real Estate Appoints New Chief Digital Officer
- Return On Now Awarded Best Internet Marketing Consultant 2019 – Central Texas
- L-Tron's OSCR360 team returns from International Law Enforcement Conference
- Indeck Debuts "Indeck Answers" with Release of Steam Power Shopping Best Practices eBook
- pNeo Appoints Premier Nursery Product Distributor to Strengthen Service and Support in Australia
- Local HVAC expert offers money-savings tips to keep cool
- Southern Festival of Books Announces Lineup for 31st Annual Event
- C2 Energy Capital Owns and Operates the Largest Community Solar Project in Southeast Massachusetts
- Fall Tripping was made for Chowderfest Weekend Oct 5 & 6
- 9/11 Survivor to Speak at A Night Among The Stars & Stripes
- NFPA Publishes 2019 Update to Fluid Power Technology Roadmap
- Lola.com Adds Hundreds of Customers in H1 2019 as Partner Strategy and SMB Focus Gain Traction
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day