Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 650
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 563
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 482
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 460
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 439
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 428
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 416
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 387
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 265
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 264
Similar on eTradeWire
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Call For Entries and Submissions - International Film Festival Now Accepting Movies & Scripts For Competition
- Black Women Who Rock In Art, Culture & Entertainment Take Center Stage for Part Two of the Jackie Robinson Arts & Humanities Lecture Series
- Bay Area filmmaker, comedian to talk about stuttering at British arts festival
- CTH Welcomes New Board Chair and Two Trustees
- Blue Heart Records Signs Rob Stone
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach to Present GARAGE QUEENS, Back by Fabulous Demand on April 30
- Spruill Pivots to Live Broadcast; Virtual Format for Annual Artistic Affair Fundraiser
- Florida small town festival ranks Top 50 BEST in nation
- Art Installation Immerses Viewers in Virtual Forest and Shimmering Particles
Susan Hensel Gallery opened September 10th, 2004 as a gallery/ workspace presenting 6 shows per year. In 2013, bending to the calls of the studio and the changing gallery climate in Minneapolis, the interior space reverted to a working studio for prolific artist Susan Hensel and a large window gallery on Cedar Avenue, a main thoroughfare in south Minneapolis and an online venture represented on Artsy.net.
A little background:
Like many, Susan Hensel was paralyzed in the studio as the pandemic took over the United States. She spent the early parts of the pandemic studying with Christie's Auction House, Praxis Center for Aesthetic Studies and various other people and agencies trying to understand how the art market is changing as a result of "all this." She attended talks with blue chip gallerists, upper echelon art collectors, curators, Art Basel, Christie's educational programming and came to a decision. This is the right time to re-open the programming of Susan Hensel Gallery as a curated on-line gallery on Artsy.net/susan-hensel-gallery.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alexander Taylor's "Dreamcatcher" Original Score to be Released
- Elastin Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Social Impact & Education Focused Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding for Education or Travel for Individuals who help to Test Company Software
- Mizner Country Club Breaks Ground With First Female Executive Chef
- Lee & Associates-LA North/Ventura Closes $12.9 Million Class A Office Building Sale in Calabasas
The on-line marketplace has been growing over the last few years and, from necessity, exploded during the pandemic. While there is no substitute for in-person viewing, on-line sales are at a higher level than before the pandemic and are expected to maintain at least 1/3 of overall art market sales.
Susan Hensel Gallery today:
The focus of Susan Hensel Gallery is on compelling objects, meaningful use of materials and engaging sculpture. It is a gallery where experimental ideas and works of the hand join to create unique sensory experiences.
Ingrid Restemayer's work is a perfect fit for this mission and for the Grand Opening of Susan Hensel Gallery on Artsy.net (artsy.net/susan-hensel-gallery). Ingrid Restemayer self-defines as a fiber artist and printmaker originally from North Dakota now based in Minneapolis, MN. Her work is made up of recognizable imagery in the form of intricate etchings on handmade papers, successively collaged and punctuated by hand-embroidery. She is influenced by landscape in the Northern plains is a never-ending steady horizon. Her continual lines of running stitches and fields of French knots were born out of inspiration from those windblown spaces. Though fiber is not typically a minimalist medium, her work emulates this peaceful beauty in its monotony while also a conveying calmness through repetition.
More on eTradeWire News
- Awareness: Whispers From Nature — Book Launch
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Biden Blasts Neanderthals on Masks, But Is Breaking His Own Promise
- How To Protect Your Trees From Salt, Snow And Ice
- Voglia Swimwear Announces First Trunk Show
Stitches on the Path to Here, an exhibition by Ingrid Restemayer
February 15-April 15/21
- 2015 Black Used Volkswagen Jetta for Sale!
- Trust MD Corp y Simplicity Group lanzan el evento Éxito Millonario en USA
- Plymouth Terrace Independent Living is Designed with You in Mind
- Hillside Terrace Helps Families With Fall Prevention
- Save the Earth with Drinkmate CO2 Canisters
- The Best Way to Create Your Dream Home
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces Sales Increase of 10.9% in 2021
- BI4ALL launches Products Area and Presents BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer
- Taylors Skip Hire Reveals Captain Tom Memorial Skip
- 2017 Black Used Ford Escape for Sale!
- Little Bottle of Magic - Best seller for Menopause relief
- B & G Sports Company In Waterbury Merges With ColorGraphix LLC in Oxford
- Benchmark International Completes the Sale of Restek-UK to an EOT
- Women in Sports and Events (WISE) Expands Leadership Development Offerings with Leading Women Partnership
- Gallup Elks Lodge Donates Much Needed Equipment to local EMS & Law Enforcement
- TVS Classic Sports Network Showcases Basketball March Madness on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- EIB Provides $9.1 Million to Artificial Intelligence Software Innovator Cortical.io
- League of Women Voters PBC Endorses Life-Saving EMERGENCY INFO PLAN